main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discovering Fate: Reunion- Completed Oct. 24- Sequel now up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedida, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leah-Beth

Leah-Beth Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    *lol* I got two more years to go. I think I'm gonna go crazy.

2. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Ick. I remember junior year like it was yesterday... wait... it was like yesterday. You're half done, just remember that. Halfway through with the evilness of Darth High School. Plus you're an upperclassman, which is definately a plus.

3. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Senior year is more fun, but also more hectic... :p College is really fun.. Choosing when you want to have your classes... :p

4. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    I can't wait for senior year. It'll mean that my brother's graduated and out of the house!! It's nice being a junior, but the underclassmen are seriously annoying.

5. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    Ah! I have found a sith lord even greater than Darth High School: Darth Parents... "you shouldn't be on the computer so much, you'll ruin your eyes and what are you doing on there anyway thats so important?"... They'll never understand... Should I bother mentioning that I already wear contacts and that my eyes can't get much worse? Probably not. They'll use some sort of sith torture on me or something... well, hopefully I'll be back to post tomorrow sometime, but I really don't know because I have no idea what my work hours are... until then...:)

-Jedida

6. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    Darth Parents. *shudder* I get that all the time. I just choose to ignore them. :p See ya tomorrow, then, Jedida!! :D

7. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    Great posts Jedida! It's a shame that the twins were kept apart yet again, but I'm sure they'll get together eventually. Maybe on Myrkyr? That would be symbolic. :)

Sorry to hear you'll be so busy this week. I know what you're going through. In addition to my rediculously difficult schedule, we have to do a year long project in order to graduate. Darth Senior Project. If I'm not responding to your incredible posts, it will be because of him. Good luck. :D

8. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    Senior year is gonna be great this year. I can leave when I don't have class. Its about time. :)

9. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
  10. Jaggie_Jaya

Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    I liked it! Keep writing!

11. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    The whole post was great, but I especially loved the last line by Losh Anor. Very well done!! :D

12. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Great post Jedida! :D He he, I hope Jaina gets to talk to some Shamed Ones in NJO- that is exactly how I see her doing it :p ;) :D

13. Zena_Antilles

Zena_Antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2002
    I just did a power-read and boy! That's great stuff, Jedida! I suck at mush. I thought your mushiness was really sweet!

I like the twists and turns you've added. Great story! Can't wait for more! :)

14. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
  15. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    Beautiful, Jedida. You captured Wedge's emotions so well. I almost cried!! Great job!!

16. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    btw... I'm thinking of renaming this fic "Reunion" because it really suits it better. The only reason I didn't from the beginning is because one of the future NJO books is called "Reunion" (its the third in that trilogy after "Destiny's Way").
    What do you guys think?

17. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    Thanks L-B! I was almost crying while I was writing it (but I was also at work all day, so that probably contributed). I was going to add a little scene with Syal and Myri but decided not to because it didn't fit. I might put it in later, though... still thinking about it. I dunno.

I really want to watch "Dead Zone" now (its a totally awesome show if you've never seen it, plus this is probably going to be my last "relaxation time" for a while) so I will now say good night.

Good night!

-Jedida

18. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    I think a scene with Syal and Myri would be beautiful, Jedida. :)

About the name of the fic, I think Rendezvous fits it perfectly. Besides, if you change it, it'll make it that much harder for me to find. :p But, just do what you think is right. ;)

19. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great posts, Jedida! :D

20. Goddess_Jaya

Jun 24, 2002
    Wow. That scene with Losh was great. I could definnitely see the NJO playing out like that. The insider's meeting was also amazing. I loved how Wedge stopped and reflected on so many individuals in the room.

As for the title, who (or what) was the rendevouz supposed to refer to? I wouldn't be worried about the title of your story being the same as that book: it's still a long ways off.

Great posts Jedida. And this is my 600th post! :D

21. Xaara

Xaara Jedi Master star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    I loved that last chapter. Your portrayal of Wedge was excellent. I can hardly wait to see what happens. :)

22. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Excellent post Jedida :D

23. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    congrats on the 600 GJ! That's a lot of posts :D

Anyway, you should all know that I'm deciding to keep the title "rendezvous" because I can't really find anything better. It was the first thing that popped into my head when I first started posting so there must have been some reason for it. It sort of fits what I have for the rest of the story so whatever.

Now I'm going to go back to writing. I have no ideas for the next chapter! Hmm... maybe some mush? [face_love]

24. Goddess_Jaya

Jun 24, 2002
    Thanks Jedida. [face_blush] I just had too much time on my hands this summer reading fics.

Mush sounds great. Just, can we not have something happen to Jag during the fight? I have read way too many stories where he "dies" during a fight or disappears. I'm sure whatever is next will be fine.

You're almost at 100!

25. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    Mush, mush, mush!!! Yay!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.