Discovering Fate: Reunion- Completed Oct. 24- Sequel now up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedida, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twin_Suns_Leader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hehe...mush...good stuff...rates almost up there with chocolate. ^_^ Great post, Jedida! Sorry I didn't review earlier! :-D
  2. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    awwwww . . . now that was sweet Jedida . . . really sweet . . . one more post . . .
  3. jags_gurl Jedi Master

star 4

awwwwww!!

hoe cuuute! loved it!! :D
  4. RangerPrincess Jedi Master

star 4
    *sobs*
    So heartwrenching, yet so beautiful.
    [face_love]
  5. collywolly Jedi Knight

star 3
  6. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Aww, that was so sad!! Cool, but still sad, especially the last part!!

I'm torn between wanting the next post and not wanting this fic to end ... but there'll be a sequel, you say? So it'll be okay.
  7. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
  8. JainaJag00 Jedi Master

star 4
    great post. i like the name by the way.
  9. Jedida Jedi Master

star 4
    thanks jj00!

Time for me to do a little promoting... :D

I just started a new thread for my new fic "Saven", a post-NJO J/J story that most of you have seen the teaser for. You can read it here: Saven

Okay I'm done now. Please read it though. If you do, I might decide to post tomorrow instead of friday over here... ;)
  10. JainaJag00 Jedi Master

star 4
    i saw and read it already Jedida.
    upp!
  11. Jedida Jedi Master

star 4
    hey everyone! I'm home sick today (I'm fine now, just a little sniffly) so I am ready to post the :_| last chapter.

...sorry... emotional moment.

okay, i'm good now. i would post it now, but i have no idea how many people are actually online now and i don't want the thread to get lost on the fifth page. unless i get a lot of people who tell me they're online now, i'll post between 12 and 1:30 pm board time.

and so the countdown begins... :_|
  12. Jedida Jedi Master

star 4
  13. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    I can't believe it's over! It was great! I can't wait for the next story!

Love NYC
  14. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    <gives jedida a box of kleenex>...don't cry jed! it'll be ok...
    look on the good side: you had a wonderful last post for reunion...you had nom anor and jaina captured perfectly...you gave your readers closure on this chapter of Discovering Fate but gave them a premonition of what was to come to make them come back...wonderful! <applauds>
    up!
  15. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    awesome way to end, Jedida!
  16. Jedi_Johnson Force Ghost

star 5
    Great ending Jedida. I'm already looking forward to the sequel.

J_J
  17. Leah-Beth Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm baaaack!!

I am finally caught up!! I would just like to say, Jedida, that this story was one of the best that I've read so far. You've done such a phenomenal job with the characterization and descriptions. At times, I've found myself lost in your universe.

Now that I've showered you with praise, I would like to say that I will definitely be looking forward to the sequel. And, if you would, could you PM me when you start it? Thank you so very much!! :)

Now that I've wasted enough space on your thread ( :p ) I'll go. But, once again, wonderful job!!
  18. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    Awww Jedida, that was a good way to end it . . . and cant wait for the sequel!!!!

19. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    That was great!! Now I can't wait for the sequel ...
  20. Lucid_Lady Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow! Can't wait for the next instalment of of this saga.
  21. JainaJag00 Jedi Master

star 4
    that was sooo good. *goes to get box of tissues*
    ok i'm back. loved it jedida, and cnt wait for the nxt installment.
  22. Jedida Jedi Master

star 4
    ack! you go away for two days and your story falls onto the 10th page!

i'm on my brother's computer right now, so i don't have any of my stuff here, but i have a few questions i want your guy's opinions on:

1) should i have a brief summery of Reunion as the first post of Destiny?
    2) do you want me to put a link to the Destiny thread here so you guys can find it? or do you want me to PM you when I start the new thread? or do you want me to post it on Saven?
    3) how many of you really want Jacen/Tenel Ka mush? i wasn't planning on putting like any in, but if i get a strong request for it, i'll write a few mushy chapters for you.

i think that's it for now. thanks guys!
  23. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5

maybe put a little one...either that or give a link to it...so people who <gasp> didn't read Reunion <rolls eyes and mutters about stupid people who don't know perfect fics from mediocre> can know what's going on...

2) do you want me to put a link to the Destiny thread here so you guys can find it? or do you want me to PM you when I start the new thread? or do you want me to post it on Saven?

maybe put a link here...but could you PM me as well? :D

3) how many of you really want Jacen/Tenel Ka mush? i wasn't planning on putting like any in, but if i get a strong request for it, i'll write a few mushy chapters for you.

i wouldn't mind one or two scenes but i'm not a fanatic fan...just put lots of jaina/jag in and i'm ecstatic! :D :D :) :)

~TJF
  24. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    What TJF said :)

Love NYC
  25. Leah-Beth Jedi Master

star 4

I think there should be a short summary, but nothing huge. You should only have the summary be part of the first post. And, of course, have a link to Reunion somewhere in there. :)

I say put a link up here, and on the Saven thread. That way, you know that no one will miss it. And, if you feel like PM-ing some of your more faithful readers, go ahead. Do whatever floats your boat. :p

3) how many of you really want Jacen/Tenel Ka mush?

I'm not opposed to it, but as you know, I'm all for Jacen/Tahiri mush. :) But, again, do whatever floats your boat. (Or what everyone else wants. :p )

So, there's my two cents. Hope I helped ya a bit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.