main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discovering Fate: Reunion- Completed Oct. 24- Sequel now up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedida, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    this is good. this is really good. awesome job! i can't wait for more!

2. Leah-Beth

Leah-Beth Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Congrats on 100, Jedida!!

3. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    Happy 100. :D

BTW, Leah-Beth I like your sig. BNL rocks. :D

4. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Yea me! 100 posts! I didn't even realize I was that close :D.

Because I'm really bad at remembering to reply to replies (that didn't sound right...), I have some thank you's to hand out:

Jedi-Princess-Solo-wow, you were my first reviewer, and now I'm at 100. thanks!

Jedi_Jaina_Fel-thanks! :D

jedi-solo-fel-thanks!

[color=6699FF]J[/color]ade [color=FF0066]2[/color]4[color=99FF00]3[/color] -thanks. hehe, I like colors too!

Tendra_217 -thank you!

Goddess_Jaya-thank you for all your great input! if you're this generous with every fic you read, its no wonder you're up to 600!

blue_bantha-blue bantha? is that where blue milk comes from? lol... and thanks!

jags_gurl -thanks! did you hear ff.net is going to be down again? i can't blame you for not posting over there!

Leah_Beth-The three worst sith lords: Darth Real Life, Darth High School, and Darth Parents. Care to join my army in defeating them? :)

Jaggie_Jaya-thanks! and I love your name! its so cute! [face_love]

XaveriiJade-thank you! :D

Jedi_Johnson-holla to my fellow senior! Ack, I wish I had free periods... the only time I can leave is during lunch, and only on some days... me and my crazy schedule :)

Crazy_Vasey -i doubt that i'm better at mush than you, but thanks!

Trila-SkySolo-who isn't an impatient reader? I yell at myself to post more!

Master_Jaina1011 -thanks! :)

JainaJag00-thank you! and I definately second your Jaina/Jag forever!

kasiaskywalker-yea, I have an up! person! They seem so annoying when you're reading a story, but when you're writing one they're really encouraging. thanks!

jade_stone-mush is very yummy [face_love] , especially Jaina/Jag mush!

Zena_Antilles-yea power reads! I do them all the time. They're great because you don't have to wait for a post- the next one is already there!

Xaara-everyone loves Wedge :) . And thanks!

Lt_Jaina_Solo -thanks! i promise not to make you wait too long :)

Now that I've used up every color combination, I will return to struggling with my writers block... yea... Next post tonight or tomorrow!

5. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    can't wait!

6. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    Nice colors, Jedida! ;) :p I'll be looking forward to the next post soon!! And, yeah, I'll help you in your battle against the evil Sith lords. ;)

7. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    yea LB! Can we add "Darth Band Camp" to our list of targets? If I wasn't sweating and dying there all day I'd have time to actually write stuff.

8. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    Sure thing. I've never had to go to band camp, but still... :D

9. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    Imagine this: being stuck at the high school two weeks before school at 9 in the morning for 9 hours a day, which happens to always be the hottest week of the summer. When you're not suffering from sunburn, insect bites, dehydration, and exhaustion, you're stuck inside the band room with 100 stinky, smelly, sweaty other people. Plus you have a staff that can sometimes drive you crazy, 50 stupid frosh (including your brother), at least 25 people you absolutely hate, and, or course, the drummers (enough said). Every day the same music, same people, same everything. And yet we keep coming back... I don't know why. We just can't stop it. That is Darth Band Camp.

10. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    I'm glad my school doesn't make bandies got to band camp. I would absolutely die. I can barely stand being in band class with some of the people in there.

11. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    wonderful updates, Jedida! sorry it took so long for me to read them! can't wait for more! :)

12. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    I would stick around to see if you put up another post, but I have to get up early tomorrow for color guard practice before school. So, I'm gonna go and try to get some sleep. I promise I'll check back tomorrow!!

G'night all!!

13. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    Ack... I'm almost done but I really have to go to sleep if I want to ever wake up tomorrow... post tomorrow definately!

14. jade_stone

jade_stone Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    Ahhh the drummers, I feel your pain. Being a flautist I get the joy of being put in front of the drums and that STUPID junior loves to pound on them before practice starts. I ask him nicely to tone it down a bit and he bangs harder!! ARRRRGGGGGGGG!
    Music class. :_| The one thing I will miss when I go to college in two weeks. :_| Then I come back for commencement and I know I'm going to cry when the band starts playing. :_|
    Whoops rambled a bit there, lovely post of course. It's J/J, how could you go wrong!

15. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    Happy 100 Jedida!

And speaking of the Darths, I have a combo due to the fact that Darth Mother won't let me leave Darth High School for lunch. It's really annoying because all of the juniors and seniors go out and I'm stuck with all the underclassmen. Good luck fighting your battles at band camp.

16. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
  17. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Ouch.. That had to hurt.. Great post, Jedida! :D

18. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    oooooooh. nice post! that was really good. i must have more!

19. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    thanks jade and Lt! And a special shout out to jade_stone for her suffering at the hands of drummers. I know how that is! :)

I wish I could say I'll again tonight, but I probably won't since I haven't started the next chapter yet. But I'll be here and I'll be writing so its possible :D .

20. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    Jedida, you're evil!! No!! You can't separate Jaina and Jag! It's just wrong!

But, on a purely professional level, that was a great post. You capture the emotions of the scene quite well. I found myself caught up in everything that was written. Great job!!

21. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    whoever reads my story might want to go read my notice.....

sorry about the plug, Jedida. just trying to get the news around. [face__grin]

i will welcome any new readers, too!

22. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Great post Jedida! :D Oh, wow, Jag and Jaina...no!!!!!!! :_| <recovers slef-composure> That was an unforseen and very intriguing plot twist :D I can't wait for more ;)

23. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
  24. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Jaya_Jade_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    Super great post, I just love this story and cant wait for the next post.

25. jade_stone

jade_stone Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    Wow! Where did that come from! Amazing post.

As much as I hate that stupid drummer I would gladly suffer it for one more year in music, unfortunately I'm off to college in two weeks. Time to destroy my room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.