main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discovering Fate: Reunion- Completed Oct. 24- Sequel now up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedida, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome post! and do i detect a hint of future mush between Syal and Valin? is that foreshadowing for the death of Corran or Mirax or Iella or Wedge?

can't wait for the next one!

2. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Thanks guys :D ! And that's an emphatic "maybe" to all three, Lt. You'll just have to wait to find out, won't you? :) .

3. Leah-Beth

Leah-Beth Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Syal/Valin!! Yay!! Great post, Jedida, even if it was a trifle bit sad. What am I talking about? A trifle bit sad? It was freakin' sad the whole way through!! But it was great nonetheless. :D

4. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Excellent post, Jedida!! :D

5. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Great post Jedida! :D Oh, poor kids :( But Valin and Syal? <thumbs up> Good to know I'm not the only one who sees the future potential there ;)

6. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    aww, poor everyone! :( but great posts! they were so sad! i can't wait for more! ;)

7. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    GREAT posts Jedida! But, :_| why does everyone keep torturing their characters? I can't wait to see what happens on the mission, but I'm afraid I won't be 100% thrilled with the survival rate. And here's another thumbs up for the Syal/Valin pairing. :D

8. Jaggie_Jaya

Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    You almost had me crying! On all of the last post, I almost cried. I feel so sorry for Valin and Syal! ( though I must say that you took my idea about Syal and Valin. I'm in the middle of writing a story about them, when there older of coursee,) And Jag and Jaina. How could you? I know that there in the midst of a lot of tension, and stress, and all that junk, but you took a perfectly good moment and turned it into a nasty little scene that broke both of there hearts. And we all know that Jaina is way to stubborn to apologize unless Jag apologizes first. And there all going to die! All of them are going to die! Buut I loved it anyway!

9. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
  10. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Aw, nuts, Jedida, I wanted to be the first person to have a post-Traitor story. :p I'll post mine tomorrow to catch up to you. Mine will be the first post-Traitor slight AU! :D Moving on..... excellent story! Yours has been so well received! I hope I get good feedback... [face_ridiculously_nervous]

11. Trila-SkySolo

Trila-SkySolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Wow, that post was dead depressing. but awesome job anyway. I feel so bad for everyone! More soon please!

12. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
  13. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    Wow, its really late (11pm)... okay, thats not 'late', but it is if you want to take a shower before going to bed and have to wake up at 7am tomorrow. I'm going to the land of counting sheep and visions of dancing sugarplums. 'Night!

14. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Excellent post, Jedida!! :D

15. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Jedida, that was really really good! :D Oh, Jacen's fierce loyalty to his sister, and then Han's resigned reflection on his life... it was beautiful :D

16. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    wonderful postie, Jedida! can't wait for more! :D

17. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Jaya_Jade_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    Great post Jedida, cant wait to read more. more soon please!

18. jagfellover

jagfellover Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2002
    No! Jaina and Jag broke up! :_| Please say they get together soon! Jag needs to be more understanding and Jaina needs to give Jag some lovin'! :D [face_blush]
    Hehe. Please post soon Jedida, I need more Jag and Jaina mush!
    --JagFelLover
    P.S. I really liked your last couple of posts!

19. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    great post!

20. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    Wow. The two parts to that post were so different that I loved it! I really hope Jacen's vision doesn't come true. Maybe if I start reapeating that mantra I'll start believing it. :)

Han's reflection was also beautifully. I especially liked how he was realistic about the battle. Great post Jedida! :D

21. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    I really want to say something original, but everything I wanted to say has already been said. So, at the risk of being repetitive: Beautiful post!! The two parts were so different, they just fit together so well. :) I'll be looking forward to more!!

22. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Nice. :D Loved it!

23. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
  24. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Excellent post, Jedida!! :D :D

25. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    :D :D :D Great post, Jedida!! They made up!! Yay!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.