discuse AOTC posible spoilers here

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by chunk_the_jawa, Mar 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    but that definatly wasnt a blaster rifle they used .
  2. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ok back on track here..
    a little bird has seen some spoiler info that may or may not be true.

It is said that there is a weding in ATOC but not the one you think. it involves
    Bail Organa and ???????? . any guesses?

ok this was old news my bad guys,
    sorry

3. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
    you mean the one involving Obi-Wan and Yaddle?
  4. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    man is your mind in the gutter?
  5. Commander_V Jedi Padawan

Hmmm , I read that Obi-Wan and Anikan trade a few blows with the sabers during the fight with the Count , thats after the count gets into the head of Anikan about the death of his mother and obvioulsy before Yoda appears and the two of them duke it out . So what if Anikan looses some part of his body from a accidental Jedi blow ??? I mean it could turn up in E3 as another approach to turning him , seeding wrongfull blame in his head as the count does blaming the Jedis for the death of his mother .... Just a thought ....
  6. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
    I heard that too but It hasn't been "unofficially" confirmed. I don't even think he gets his arm cut off to be honest. How can you get sliced up and then get married in the next scene? Maybe something happens to him in the next movie. Anyone know how Dooku Dies? Maybe he just gets old or something, that would be a cooler twist. Everyone is expecting Dooku to die at the hands of Anakin...but what if Dooku just............dies? I mean he's pretty old and what if he gets old and dies and Anakin kinda takes his spot or something, blah, i'm going on and on, I just want to go back to Walmart and grab those Ep2 figs lol
  7. RONTO_RIDER_ Jedi Knight

star 1
    good guesses guy's personaly I would like to see him get a good wack from doku while obi wan is powerless to stop it thus leaving him to belive obi1 has left him to take the bad end of the stick so to speek and turning him against obi.
  8. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    a website that we all know and love has posted this . WE'll see both anthony daniels and ahmad best unmasked in the night club scean of ATOC. oh gooodie.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.