main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[DISCUSSION] Fan Sites Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Brandon Rhea, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    For any of you who take the time to read these boards (thank you :)), I just want to say sorry for my recent bout of inactivity. I'm back now and fully committed to making this forum work. I hope you're also willing to help me on that, because this is certainly going to need more than one person to pull off.

Now, because this is a group effort, I would like your input on what you would like to see in Fan Sites. Give me a suggestion and, if possible, we'll make it happen. Just start throwing them at me. If you need any ideas for suggestions, I encourage you to look at our previous suggestions thread. All I ask is that you think things through before posting and explain things in detail when you do. :)

2. masterjedi591

masterjedi591 Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2009
    ok question if al jedi good and bad had a free for all who do u think would win i personally think yoda would win

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Well masterjedi, wrong board. This is a suggestion thread for what we should do within the Fan Sites forum, a place dedicated to web sites. ;) And you're totally wrong, Palpatine would win! [face_devil]

Anyway, jedimasterbac, whatever happened to the web design contest?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.