main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion For The Two Ewok Films

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by EltonJohnBonJovi, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mateo

Mateo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    I actually have a later Ewok's movie called Ewok's:The Haunted Village,its 90 minutes from 1985 and i bought it at a local book store.

2. The_Phantom_Menace

The_Phantom_Menace Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
  3. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    I don't think GL will EVER release the Ewok movies on DVD. It would be cool, though.

I loved both movies as a kid, haven't seen them in ages, though. When I was little somebody told me that the kid was young Han (I have no idea why) and I grew up believing that Han knew the Ewoks from before...silly me!

See you Space Cowboy. . .

4. PrincessTinian

PrincessTinian Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2002
    Was Aubree Miller really four and five in the two movies, respectively? Boy, that's young!

5. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Does anybody have a idea on how I might go about finding these?

6. Mateo

Mateo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    Do any stores still sell The Ewok Adventure or Ewok's the Battle for Endor at all or can you only find them on Ebay?or does anyone have the two converted onto DVD?

7. Boba_Fett_00

Boba_Fett_00 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 18, 2002
    Yeah I hope someone has converted them to dvd
    I would buy them. I hope lucas does release them on dvd though. That would be awesome!!

8. DarthStothe

DarthStothe Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    I saw these once or twice and loved them.

I heard that GL endorsed these movies and that they are canon.

9. Boba_Fett_00

Boba_Fett_00 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 18, 2002
    I loved them too

I think they were real cool. I rented 1 and 2 at Blockbuster. Alot of people hated them and said don't watch them. I had to watch it, its Star Wars. I did and they were good. I plan to buy them.

I plan to get all 6 Star Wars in a 6 boxed set on dvd when they all are ready and no more changes are being made. Then buy the two ewok movies on dvd and complete my collection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.