main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Questions from America (the book)

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Sebulba-X, Oct 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    The book is pretty damn funny, so this thread can be about that. Or Jon Stewart or his show, or it can actually be on the numbered questions in the image below, or it can be the fact that there's a star wars reference in the image below (being this isn't a trekkie board). Sort of an opened ended discussion, which might get one lol reply before it sinks and 10 people then go leech my bandwidth posting it in the YJCC, before 9 are closed for being redundant and the first is closed for being in the YJCC and redirected to the AOTC forum, where the same thing will happen but the redirection will be towards SW Community as it's really has nothing to do with AOTC, and finally by then everyone will have seen it, but not recall where and will troll the thread until the last one is closed following 2 weeks until someone drops an email to some website and it's posted as news...but don't get creative in editing the image link please. Thanks.

[image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Sebulba/discussionquestions_edit.jpg]

I had the whole pages scanned, but didn't feel like posting it, so I cut the page & chapter number and drug it to the section I didn't crop off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.