main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Disillusion Tyro

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Acirema, Jun 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acirema

Acirema Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2006
    I'm copying what I wrote up on other sites and posting it as a whole though the chapters are still divided. Its a Fanfic about Darth Nihilus.

((If you remembered from my previous fic I stated that I would be working on a story based around Nihilus. Now this is fiction and loosely based on the character but I felt that I could at least produce a story about the character that seems likely to fit in the story arc of the game or in the Expanded Universe of Star Wars. While my writing may not be the best it is improving well enough and I?m now going over my grammar more.

Well this is the story based on Nihilus? life from a Padawan, to a Knight, then Mercenary, Jedi, Malachor, then Sith, Then Sith Lord, His conquest, another conquest, Kataar, His apprentice, Floating around the unknown region, a confrontation, Telos, then my original fics part, then the Exile and finally an epilogue. That?s 16 chapters minus 1 since my original story is already written. Well I should finish by the end of this year and each story should run from 2-6 pages on Microsoft Word on a 12 font though this chapter is larger the 10 rather 15 pages. Hopefully I get feed back but even if I don?t I?ll still write.

I chose the title because of its subtle meaning without it telling too much about the plot, if you define the meaning of the title and read my first preview of the story you may understand why I chose the name

Excuse my grammar, Microsoft word is acting up and the spelling check doesn?t work. ))

Manifold Trails

Nihilus watched as his fellow peers mimicked their Teachers movements. The student sent rapids, inaccurate swipes at their training dolls who simply took the hits.

Holding the blade of a Vibro Blade 180 degrees downward Nihilus stared at his shuffling opponent as he lazily looked off. Gazing at other students who were already Jedi Nihilus watched as they also attacked ignorantly.

Bringing the blade upward Nihilus caught the droid off guard as others began to neglect their work. Twirling his arm right he sent the weapon into the droids leg as it stumbled to the ground.

Striking down was his follow up as the droid was lifted up by the raw force of the attack. Spinning around performing Shun a technique used to build up momentum; Nihilus hacked off the droid?s leg in the technique Cho mak.

Not finished with his oncoming hunger for violence Nihilus used a blow to the right arm of the droid in Sun djem style to knock the ion rifle out the droids hands.

Preforming Cho sun, Nihilus seperated the two arms from the droids body as it was left defensly against the blood lusted student.

Shiak next was used as Nihilus impaled the doll as the Jedi Masters began to gasp in fear, shock or a mix of both.

Bringing the weapon up splitting some of the body in half Sai cha was the last stray as Nihilus decapitated the droid.

Lefts broken and headless the driod began to shake before it was booted into the air as it exploded in a showers of sparks.

Appluade from the younger audience caused Nihilus to grin as he shook his head allowing sweat to come off his oily face.

He stopped as he heard the dissatifaction from the older Jedi and mutters from Knights as he soon was grasped on the shoulder.

Looking back in shock Nihilus prepared to draw his blade in reflex but was stopped by a minor form of Force Stun.

?Master Vrook would like a word, Dakuras.? A smooth, yet sly voice came to whisper in the young students ear as he looked to see no one was near him.

Stratching his head as he finished with his first test, Nihilus began to leave the area dropping the weapon on the ground next to the area where it all began.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You sent for me sir? That was the question Nihilus wanted to ask but began to stutter as he watched a young Master Vrook.

The frown upon his face was hard and cold and looked as if nothing could warm it.

?Do you know what you have done recently? And why I?ve summoned you?? Vrook

2. Acirema

Acirema Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2006
    Ira?s and luxuria?s enigma

Moving with slight grace Nihilus brought the red hilted Lightsaber upward as he struck a Vibro blade lazily. Cutting it in half Nihilus sent the edge on the weapon towards the owner who jumped out the way crashing into an urn.

Twirling the other half of the blade in his off hand Nihilus threw the weapon towards the jumping person who was impaled in the leg.

Using force throw Nihilus then added a quick insult to the wounds as he hit the person with a bag of weapons and illegal credits.

?Mission done, find your thief and stolen objects in the western plains.? A smooth and deep voice said as it was then followed by a click.

Nihilus was now a Jedi Knight for some four to six years as he became a bounty hunter mixed with Jedi training. It was his only way to win prestige as he didn?t care for tests and practice anymore.

Learning from some holocrons Nihilus began to practice his skills on thieves and killers throughout the galaxies whenever he could if only so that he could quench his blood thirst and didn?t want to repeat the events of an earlier training.

Nihilus began to straighten up after he trained in Knighthood with his other acquaintances. Mastering most of Makashi Nihilus began to train outside the order learning other styles such as hand to hand combat, Ninpo, and how to use a Halberd.

As for the others he didn?t know, he learned to remain silent saying little and little before gradually becoming an Silent, stoic killer who attacked without warning or notice. He learned from Vrook that being an emotionless bastard did have advantages plus he never was screwed over in battle.

Yalecl as far as he knew it was still at his game of disappearing off to do something only to come back but he was still above Nihilus. For one he had an apprentice to train in the art of level 1 combat. He still hated the past though was learning from it.

As for Vash she would rarely come see him as if she was to busy, but the thought was postures. She was for some reason relearning Shii Cho which he suspected had to do with her becoming jealous of Yalecl. So him seeing her was pressed now though her didn?t care to talk to her.

And Atris was never seen throughout the years leading him on to think she?d die from stress of learning. Last he checked she master Niman if only so she could continue chronologing events through the Jedi Archives.

But Nihilus knew that he would never stop as he quit using his raptair for a more deadly weapon. He learned to harnest his brutal attacks to form Djem So but in his own variation he would swiftly counter your attacks causing his attacks to never reach their full potential but becoming more presice at picking off your bodies weakness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    But back to the situation, Nihilus had chased an thief to the plains of Telos before dogding a barrage of attacks. The idiot was a force user since she was tossing around lightning like crazy but she had no real training as she overworked herself.

She did have heart, and was determined as she just forced herself to stand from being impaled in the leg. Pulling the weapon out as she flinched Nihilus stopped recording a miniature Holocron of his message.

Slightly flinching as she drug her body towards him the girl grasped Nihilus? robe to stand. Smiling as he seen the pain in her eyes Nihilus rubbed his hands together as licked his lips hungrily.

?What are you going to do?? The woman asked scared as Nihilus eyes flashed red as he began to chuckle softly. Her voice began to whimper as he stopped to contain himself before he was tossed back.

She faked out being fearful as she used some form of drain taking Nihilus? force powers instead of his health or strength. She then drained him of some of his life which sustained his body as he fell to one knee.

Throwing him back with force wave Nihilus sent curses as he was suspended in the air. Soon followed up by a hit of force shook to the back, then to the chest.

A

3. Acirema

Acirema Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2006
    This unlike my others is two parts this simply the first half. If you want to know the way I write the characters out is to show how they will change and depending on the way you play the game some characters may be different then others, as for the tone well this one is more kid friendly then the other half but this already ran past 10 pages so more writing will make this an eye strain for the average fic reader.

Procrastinating Compulsion

Kicking the front of the dashboard lightly was only a pass time as Nihilus traveled trough space. His arms were folded along his chest as slowly cracked a smile along his stern features. The emptiness was driving him up the wall as he scratched the side of his right check roughly just to do something.

He?d just been off the planet Gand from a mission by some fishers and was feeling more contempt then anger. His hair was moist and full of methane from some lakes on the planet but he was well enough to avoid sickness. Not to mention that he had to learn a different language and do battle with a tribal group of alien men.

Dwelling on it would simply anger him further more as he scowled at the thought but he knew he did what was right as he held his credits. His eyes focused intensely on the bag of the galactic currency as it flew up in the air before coming down slower then normal as reduced gravity caught up to it.

Though he was traveling in a cheap, traveling battle ship which was more of a frigate with a larger cockpit, it had gravity amplifiers. Which in turn allowed him to change how high or low gravity was. Added also was a pressure changing air shaft with could add or release air pressure in the area mainly for atmospheric changing.

Everything was set on low for as if he was on another planet, though the reason why it was so wasn?t as clear. To understand why Nihilus would have to go back to the beginning of the day, back to when he was still on Gand and why he left still wet from the planet.

Closing his eyes as he forced his body to calm, Nihilus attempted to center himself above the catwalk known as Atig over the sea of Methane and Mercury mixed liquids. The first step was to block out all surrounding noises mainly the roar of the sea as it waves were constantly crashing onto the natural bridge like structure.

Second was to forget all your senses, well rather block them out for the most part as you would want some awareness to be retained as with alertness. Hence minor senses were dispelled such as taste, mainly because the metallic and disgusting smell and flavor were a distraction.

Not even to the third step Nihilus broke focus as he sensed the Gand Fishers coming towards him on their native planets though how they tracked him was left to the imagination. They simply came in a herd towards him from around the left corner and trapped him as he knew nothing of the planet besides its climate being harsh for humans.

?Gand calls Mercenary to clear Gand problems.? One Gand towards the front declared in third person basic as Nihilus nodded his head uneasily.

?Yes you Gand called me.? Nihilus answered before looking off at the crowd before restating himself. ?Human mercenary called by Gands to planet.? Nihilus restated slowly as the Gands began to move around.

?Gands realize that, Gands show Mercenary problem.? The Gand added as the fishermen all turned around before shuffling in a group towards the water of their planets swamplands.

The green muck of the water came to the top of the rivers in the form of bubbles as they popped soon after releasing a foul scent of smell. The water laid in thick clumps as it attempted to move around as the water gurgled.

Gagging in reflex to the smell while the Gand moved Nihilus began to slowly hate the planet as he neared the water. His vision was slightly blurred through sickness and the urge to hurl but Nihilus f

4. Acirema

Acirema Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2006
    Snuff and Disillusionment

Sitting up holding head in locked grip, Nihilus could be seen appearing as a wounded beast. His body was slightly hunched over and his hair was lying completely over his body from his head to back in an ebony mane.

Warm traces of blood slid down his forehead as he tapped at it feeling it smear over his fingers. It was a minor scrap he admitted though it was leaking an abnormal amount. Pushing his wound with his thumb, ring and middle finger Dakuras used a similar Force ability to heal but it wasn?t inclined to alignments.

Beginning to grow restless from sitting for only a slight period of time Dakuras started to stand before looking around in remembrance. A dark grin came to his face as he tossed his head back Nihilus gave a rare laugh of regret. He wasn?t one to become Nostalgic over a wrong doing or two but he actually started to think he was wrong as to what he did to Revan.

Sending the child into a burning crater that was called a planet. It was slightly funny in a type of tongue in cheek dark humor. In truth it was ironic because he was meaning to send her down alone screaming but instead his seat dropped with hers and his unlike hers didn?t have a parachute.

It was karma and dharma he supposed even with him not believing the Hindu religion. Not to mention that his injury seemed to take on the brunt of the damage even for the size of the abrasion.

Speaking of which Nihilus had yet to see Revan stand up fully since dropping her down from the ship. The image of fear on her face was pasted in his mind as he felt it slowly burn into his brain when he dropped her. It was pleasant at first before turning into remorse though he still liked the feeling of triumph it brought.

Hunching over in the fetal position Revan watched Dakuras with an evil stare as he watched with a blank stare. Slightly smiling as he walked towards her Revan gave a feral growl as Nihilus dismissed it. So obvious that she was angry minor forms of life such as rodents fled for fear of death or injury.

?You mad?? Dakuras asked foolishly as he inclined his head. His words so stupid and unneeded made Revan laugh more then she felt the urge to strike him down though he was still hit near the eye by an oncoming rock.

?Why?? He moaned clinching his eyes tightly as turned over clawing at his face to ease the pain.

?You do realize that clawing at your face when you?re not a cat or dog injures your eye more?? Revan asked sarcastically though the question was genuine when it came to someone of Dakuras actions.

Pounding the ground with his open fist to null the pain Nihilus kicked up some dirt revealing a skull. Punching it in Nihilus watched as it slowly formed cracks before collapsing in splashing as it fell. Shaking the skull for a short moment Dakuras and Revan watched as red liquid poured out.

?Blood, I though that dead people lost blood when they were dead for a long time.? Revan muttered lowly in her mind which in the case was rather audible.

?This thing, what ever it is, died some time earlier. I can tell by its blood.? Dakuras answered as he got a blank and confused stare.

?The bloods warm as is the skull. Not to mention that the eyes, skin and nose are intact.? Dakuras mention sending chills up the girl?s spine.

?Then where is the body?? Revan asked as Nihilus shrugged it off, as though he knew but didn?t care to answer.

?Sai cha, the cut?s too smooth and aligned to be done by some idiot or rookie.? Dakuras heard as Revan took note, he found himself nodding in contempt.

?Then you know that a headless person is used either for food, sacrifices or trophies and I seriously doubt the last is true as the head was just lying around.? Dakuras said more in arrogant tone then his usual collected and cool voice.

Watching their backs for a while as the air seemed to grow thick; Revan pushed the younger male behind her trying to guard him. Knowing that having him along was her top priority she was prepared to shed blood for the cocky, conceded, fool.

A blue burst of elec

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.