Disney Exclusives

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by SlickRodian, Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlickRodian Jedi Padawan

I'm going to be at Disney in 3 weeks for the opening weekend of the Star Wars Weekends and does anybody know if the Star Tours figs are worth the price tag? I haven't had good looks at them up close but know they carry a hefty price tag.

They're also going to have special exclusives just for the Weekends, so if anyone knows what they could be, let me know. I'm really hyped for this.
  2. bwing53 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Slick! I'm not sure. They don't look like much to me. I'm a collector of figures, but I have that pesky prerequisite that I have to actually LIKE the figure before I just up and buy it. Based on what I've seen in Toyfare and on the net, I won't be chasing them. You might want to try this question over in the collector's thread, and see if anyone bites on it.
  3. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    I've never been on the tour. Unfortunately I was there a year or two before it opened, so I cannot judge how the figures look compared to their characters in the tour film. So, based on nothing more than the pictures of the figures, I would have to say they kind of look silly. They remind me of something created for the holiday special. It's like they're from Star Wars, but too... cutesy or something. Maybe I'm alone on that opinion. Plus to me, a figure is worth whatever you're willing to pay. Like Jason, I'm not a completist.

Dwayne
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.