main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Disney Store May the 4th Exclusives

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Apr 22, 2014.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    From Official Pix on Facebook:

2. DarthWilliams

DarthWilliams Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2008
    So my Disney Store (Times Square, NYC) had nothing that I wanted from this stuff - saw a few of the 12" Stormtroopers but that was about it. I got there when they opened, so it's not like they sold out, either. Very strange.

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I read somewhere that they were only going to have the Stormtroopers today. Not sure why they didn't release all 4 of them at once.

4. DarthWilliams

May 29, 2008

Interesting - I was really interested in the Luke mug and a couple of the mini figurine sets - are those also coming later?

5. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I guess - the sites that visited the reveals didn't have concrete dates on when the stuff would be released, sorry :(

6. DarthWilliams

May 29, 2008
    Got it - thanks for the info! I had mistakenly understood the reports to mean that all of those exclusives would be out today.

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I thought the mugs and tiny figure sets would've been released today also :(

8. Smile_youS.O.B

Smile_youS.O.B Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2014
    This is the stormtrooper I'm looking for.

whostheBossk likes this.
  9. DarthWilliams

May 29, 2008
    Still no sign of the Luke mug.:_|

10. KeithyT

KeithyT Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2014
    Are you guys in the UK collecting the Disney Store collector cards so far. Just got the latest two and luckily they still had the ones from 17th May which I had missed.

My wife loves going in there with me and hearing me say stuff like "I've got a very bad feeling about this" to the staff haha!

whostheBossk likes this.
  11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Unfortunately the closest store to me is up in London so it's not local. It would be a special train/Tube ride for me since I don't work up there. I'm out near Heathrow Airport.

12. KeithyT

Apr 17, 2014
    Just got the latest 2 cards on Saturday morning. I intend to keep mine but in early June, the full sets of 12 (how do people get them early?) were going for silly money on ebay.

Lowest price was £30-40 and highest went for £88.99! for some free cards!

13. DarthWilliams

May 29, 2008
    The mugs are finally in stock! Ordered Luke, should be here in a few days. :D

whostheBossk and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  14. KeithyT

Apr 17, 2014
    Disney Store UK have another set of 12 foil collectors cards (4 sets of 3) to giveaway over the next few weekends.

This time it looks like the characters and vehicles will be from ESB (the first series was ANH). The first set of three are Boba Fett, Han Solo (Hoth), and Slave I.

Love it...