Disney Stores Selling SW Items

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT, Feb 20, 2014.

Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    Got a Disney store near you? Time to start checking it for SW merchandise, according to this Rebelscum article.

(I think I see a 6-inch Fett Black in the accompanying pic..)

I'll have to check the London stores next time I'm up there. If you have a store near you let us know how large the SW section is!
    Last edited by LAJ_FETT, Feb 20, 2014
  2. Juke Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    You knew this was coming the second the ink dried on the Disney/Lucasfilm deal. Unfortunately, the Disney stores in all of my local malls have been closed for over a decade. I used to date a girl who worked at one when I was in high school. Ahhh, Beth =(( .
  3. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    I looked on the website for the London stores - so far there's a limited number of items and no Hasbro Black. I'll give it a bit of time and check back.
  4. Juke Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, it sounds like they're just now starting to roll this out. Most retail stores re-set with the change of the seasons. I bet you'll start to see the change in earnest this Spring.
  5. Blur Chosen One

star 4
    Saw the pics. of the new SW toys at the Disney stores - wow [face_hypnotized] These stores look like the go-to place for these figures from now on. I've never seen this much TBS product in one place yet...Good for those of you who have these nearby....
  6. Sandtrooper92 Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm at Disney right now. Nothing to see here.

Move along....

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Juke Skywalker likes this.
  7. Juke Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, I wish I did. Since Star Wars is a Disney brand now you'd think they'll be more likely to keep the product in stock than Wal-Mart, Target, TRU etc. I'm guessing they'll probably be a few bucks more at the Disney store, though.
  8. Darth_Panicius Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    This isn't the store you are looking for :p
  9. jacktherack Force Ghost

star 4
    There's a disney store at the Mall of America about 30 minutes away from where i live in the Twin Cities (Minnesota)
    I might have to go there to check it out.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT