main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Disney Theme Park Attractions to Be Based on TFA

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by phatdude1138, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Xinau

Xinau Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2015

What are the rumors of Phase 3 and Phase 4?

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Phase 3 was believed to be something Pixar-related (Monsters Inc. seemed to be a safe bet), but it sounds like a lot has changed. With the location of SWE now going into the Streets of America (which was previously supposed to be the plot for Phase 3), Phase 3 might have been greatly reduced. I've heard rumblings that some attractions that were originally intended for this area might still be scattered around the park, but there are no guarantees. Hopefully they will iron things out a bit more over the coming months and make a decision on what to do with this land moving forward. Something of interest that I've also heard with the change of location is that Phase 3 may now incorporate some elements of Indiana Jones, but take that with a grain of salt at this point.

Phase 4 has been talked about, but that is mostly blue sky at this point.

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  3. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
  4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I hope there's an Adult World section where you dress up as your favorite SW character and go to this area that's surrounded by bars. Bars as far as the eye can see. And the beer and wine flow like honey.

5. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    Is the expectation that the planet depicted in the artwork for the theme park will be featured in either Episode VIII or IX?

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001

I'm hearing the bit about leaving the ride vehicle may not be entirely accurate, but we will see. Still, Alcatraz should blow everything else out of the water; nothing else will touch it, not even what Universal is currently doing.

7. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
  8. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    [​IMG]
    https://d23.com/3-big-new-disney-pa...-know-about-right-now/?share_token=0c0d8d4128

nightangel likes this.
  9. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    must go there one day. :cool:

starocean90 likes this.