main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story Disney Wars (Disney/Star Wars)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Zorkel567, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zorkel567

Zorkel567 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2010
    A couple years ago, I went to Disney and saw their figures which have Mickey and friends dressed up as Star Wars chracters. They were really ingeresting and a thought came to me- How could this have happened? Not why they would do this but why would these characters look like that. So, after that, I started work on creating this story. So, this is years in the making.

The story was posted here as eventually, the story will go into multiple Star Wars eras.

Title: Disney Wars
    Characters: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Stitch, Luke, Leia, Han, Darth Vader, Palpatine, etc.
    Year: 0 ABY
    Genre: Action, adventure, sci-fi
    Other info: This is a story that is a combination of a TV Series, comic, and more. It will go by Seasons, with each one holding a chapter of the story. It will also have a back-up story like comics starting with Episode 7.
    Disclaimer: I do not own either Disney, Star Wars, or their characters.

Up Next:
    Episode 1: A New Journey Begins
    Mickey Mouse sets out on a journey to save two universes. At the same time, Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader have found a new island chain on Dac and plan to interrogate its inhabinants.

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hi Zorkel. First off, welcome to the boards. :)

Crossovers that include Star Wars belong in the Star Wars fanfiction boards. Also, we ask that you don't post planning threads until there's an actual story to post. ;)

Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.