LA, CA Disneyland Redux, and a Walt Disney quote: "Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. "

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValedaKor Jedi Master

star 5
    Well, we reached the big 500 and 1, so it's time to start up a new thread.
  2. DarthHaskett Jedi Knight

star 5
    I want to get the cool pass but remember, I have to get three of them and that sort of adds up. We'll see though.
  3. crazybirdman Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't forget the 15% discount on merch, and free parking. Plus there's other small perks I'm sure.
  4. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan

star 4
  5. DarthHaskett Jedi Knight

star 5
    I thought it was only 10% off on merchandise. Wow! It's starting to look better and better!

Plus being able to hang with APL, sign me up!
  6. vampireanneke Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I had the big pass for a few years, then bought a house and couldn't justify it. Would like to have it again, but requires having people to go to the park with. My sister can usually get me in for free do to her connections so no big deal anyways. (she is a major pen trader, so is all hooked up with disney people).

-Anneke
  7. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Is she like one that comes in on sat/sunday mornings, sets up her gianormous black books (yes books) of pins and shows them off outside pin trading stores? No? oh. Well we have those.

And there is more than just hanging out that I can get you DH. Mwahaha.

fastpasses. that's it.
  8. DarthHaskett Jedi Knight

star 5
    Very cool, APL! Well, chances are we will get them but we really don't go that often. We have been to DD a lot lately though.
  9. Adrian_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 3
    Wow really? I would def. go for the Free Parking, that would be the best time to go. Or do you need a special pass or something?
  10. vampireanneke Jedi Youngling

star 1
    YES, she has the black books of pins. She has gone on Pin trading cruises and everything. Her name is Diana, and would be know for collecting Tiger pins. (shrugs) HOWEVER I don't get along with her at all. Sure I'll abuse her for getting into Disneyland for free, but other then that we never talk and only see each other at holidays.

-Anneke
  11. Skyryder Jedi Knight

star 5
    Someone talk to me regarding the Pirates of the Carribean 2 movie premier at Disneyland. Something about closing the park at 5pm that Saturday, red Carpet arrival of actors.
  12. crazybirdman Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you asking someone to talk to you about it?
    If so, they did the same thing for the 1st movie. Closed the park early (which stinks for the people that already have made their travel plans) and they turn mainstreet into one huge red carpet.
  13. SoloJedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    APL, i think i finally saw you a couple of weeks ago. i was asking around for you but no one seemed to know who you were or where you at the time. When i saw this girl who resembled you i figured it was you....i was screaming at the top of my lungs, calling out your name (well, not at the top of my lungs[face_blush] ) but you didn't hear me, not like you'd know who i was.
    You have long black hair and you were wearing glasses looking "cool":cool: .
    well, maybe next time.;....
  14. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    LOL. I remember that day. People told me someone was looking for me, but Auto is a big place and I've grown semi-deaf from the noise. I hear, JENNIFER!, a lot. I ignore it. Next time just come up or whatever...try to get my attention through someone else too. Anyways. It's always hard finding me because there are either new or stupid people that don't try to find or figure out where I am. The usual response is; "Who?" or "I don't know."
    Here's me in a buzz outfit in case you ever do see me, so you can recognize me.
    [image=http://lafanforce.com/Gallery/albums/album23/DSCN9432.sized.jpg]

The Pirates premiere last year, only shut down the West side, at 5, and some parts of ..uhh...fantasyland? i think. So EVERYONE went to Tomorrowland, lucky for me I was still across the old parking lot at DCA. This year will be the same.
    I heard an interesting fact about that premiere too. The first movie premiere, the volunteers/workers working guest control got herded into (literally) the Festival Arena, to wait until the premiere was over so that they wouldn't gawk at celebrities. LOL. No food, water, just boredom for 2 hours. Good times.
  15. Skyryder Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'm mad because I skipped work yesterday and last night I was invited to go to Disneyland Wednesday with my old roommate and now I can't go because it would really look bad me skipping work twice in one week.

She didn't know I had a pass or she would have told me sooner. Dang the luck.
  16. Jiltedtoo Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah boo hoo.
  17. Skyryder Jedi Knight

star 5
    Don't mock me. I work hard. sometimes. but not today. or yesterday. and probably not tomorrow.
  18. DarthHaskett Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'd rather be at Disneyland.
  19. Jiltedtoo Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd rather be in Portland or the Grand Caymans.
  20. JediRacer Jedi Knight

star 5
    I hear booms and rumbles in the distance.. It's Dreams Come True!!
    I guess we live pretty close to Disneyland now.
  21. Skyryder Jedi Knight

star 5
  22. ChancellorDecorum Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I'm definitely going through Disney withdrawls here in Michigan, I am very ipset that I'm going to miss the 50th Anniversary celebration:mad:
  23. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I worked Autopia today and the only highlight? I got to see this guy in person:

[image=http://as.wn.com/i/b0/0fd2f13520aefe.jpg]

Didn't get to talk to him, but got to welcome him back in the station...he's more adorable in person!
  24. DarthHaskett Jedi Knight

star 5
    I find him very cute also, though I am disappointed with his inability to maintain a monogamous relationship. JR, can you fix her picture please?
  25. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I fixed it. Sorry, i should've previewed first.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.