main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Disneyland Redux, and a Walt Disney quote: "Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. "

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScootyPuffJr

ScootyPuffJr Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2007
    It looks like some other FF people are thinking that Friday 10/12 would be a cool day to come down for the DCA Halloween Treat event -- is anyone going to one of these weekends? Maybe we could start a multi-club thing. I don't have the link, but it's pretty easy to find. Whadaya guys think? I think it's $29 or something like that.

Mary-SPJ

2. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    If you decide to do it, be warned tickets run out. Hurry and decide if you want to to or not!

3. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    Is this closed to annual pass holders?

4. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    it is an additional ticket. so yes...I guess.

5. ScootyPuffJr

Jan 11, 2007
    AP's get a discount if you order in advance though ($27 versus $39 at door). I just got two tix for the 12th since a fairly good-sized group from TCFF are coming down that day. So far the only sold-out dates are 10/19 and 10/26. Hope some LAFFers and others can come on the 12th, we can make it a big party! It's also good to go this early as it does not interfere with any closer HW parties or events with any little-ones.

Mary-SPJ

6. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    So does this inlcude admission into DCA as well? Or is it just a seperate event thing? Also what exactly happens?

7. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    From the Disneyland website;

Parking for one vehicle on the specified event date is included with each Mickey�s Halloween Treat ticket. (Larger vehicles may require a fee)

? Main entrance price listed above is the day of event price.

? Advance purchase savings price is available up to one day prior to the event and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Advance Purchase Savings price is subject to change without notice.

? Limit eight (8) tickets per order, per event date.

? Due to postal delivery, the last day to purchase tickets utilizing the Shipping Included option is nine (9) days prior to the event date.

? Online purchases of tickets will be unavailable on the day of the event.

? Space is limited and tickets are available while supplies last.

? Mickeys Halloween Treat Tickets are not valid for theme park admission prior to the hours of the event.

? All costumes must adhere to any guidelines as determined solely by Disney. Please choose costumes that are not obstructive, offensive or violent. Guests� eyes must be visible at all times.

? Offer and event information and activities are subject to restrictions and change without notice.

? Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.

I would say yes, you could enter both parks but only during the time of the event not prior to.

8. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    SR -- You should charge money for your googling services![face_laugh]

9. ScootyPuffJr

Jan 11, 2007
    Love the new sig. JB! And remember, there is no "C" in JB!!!
    Love
    Mary-SPJ

10. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    I totally need to add that to my sig...:D

11. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Well I know how hard it is for people to take a moment and go to the source for information. I'm not judging, I'm just saying.

Back on topic, I may go again on the 15th. My other group is planning a day there. I'm on the fence with going though because I have Meals on Wheels and a party to also attend that day.

12. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    How funny, I have a party that day too. But I'll be going to Disneyland that morning because I promised some people I would. We could do lunch if you'd like.

13. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I think Meals on Wheels will win over. I just can't tell the sister no. And when I say sister I really mean sister, she wears the habit and everything. If I skip out on her and go to DL instead I'm pretty sure that secures me a spot in hell.

14. BlueHarvest1138

BlueHarvest1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 24, 2003
    Anyone see Harrison Ford at Disneyland this weekend?

http://www.endorexpress.net/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=281&Itemid=58

15. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    I have my first training as a Nemo lead tomorrow. Pray for me, I'll be up before 430 am getting ready to leave. I bought my starbucks tonight so I could have it when I wake up tomorrow. It's also a very long shift, 530am-4pm. If anyone is coming in the park tomorrow, I can't promise to be happy. Or disney like at all.

And yes, I missed Harrison Ford, I worked the wrong ride that day. Apparently he and the stick (aka Calista) didn't want to ride Buzz Lightyear. :(

Which also reminds me that we should have a group disney day when the christmas season starts (a few days before thanksgiving). It's beautiful.

16. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Good luck tomorrow APL. I don't think I'll be at the park this weekend though next Saturday there is a good possibility.

17. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Good luck, APL! I hope it works out for you.

18. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    We saw the new and improved APL Sunday.

19. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    Update for the parks.

November 16 begins the Holiday stuff. So come on in and enjoy. I LUB it around Christmas. I get to go in the park with my little cousins this coming Wednesday but Small World will be closed to make it Christmasy, so I can't mention that ride around my cousin otherwise she'll flip that she can't ride it (she's 2).

Last night they were testing the Christmas Fantasy parade out after park hours. It's the same old thing, but still fun.

20. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I missed Christmas in the park last year for some reason, just like I missed Halloween this year. I need to make it to the park again soon and now that I'm not working my other job I don't have any excuse.

21. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I'm right there with you, SR! We may go Thursday-ish after the game.

22. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    This Thursday I am off. they keep giving me weekday offtimes. Sad. Alice in Wonderland is also closed right now, just in case there were any fans. The Nemo line finally seems to be winding down...of course we're in a small portion of the off-season again...but yeah. Last night it was a twenty minute wait at close.

23. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    One of my other groups is planning a trip next Sunday since I will have Monday off. So I guess I will be going then.

24. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
  25. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Love the Snow White Rachel Weiss one.

I will be there this Sunday. Leaving my place at 9am. Stopping for breakfast with a friend then spending the day there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.