Disneyland Star Wars Day 2011

Discussion in 'Los Angeles, CA' started by Varekeii, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varekeii Jedi Knight

star 2
    I found this on the internet even though it hasn't been posted to our Fan Force branch yet.

http://www.starwarsdisneyland.com/
  2. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think the reason it hasn't been posted is everybody is already aware of this Event and many of us have attended every year.:-B
  3. SoccerRyot Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will be there, but I won't get there until around 1:30. So I hope to make it to the 2:00 photo op at the Castle. Hope to see you guys there.
  4. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok SR, I just booked our Tix, we are going to be there early to join the group at the Pizza Port, hope to see you at the Pic!!
  5. MrZAP Force Ghost

star 5
    Not that it's any surprise since it's already late in the day, but I couldn't make it this year. I'm hoping to go to Disney later in the summer with some friends, and I certainly plan to be there next year. Hope you guys are having fun!
  6. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Was keeping an eye out for you, this year was most excellent especially since we took a bunch of secondary group pictures with the JTA and even Lord Vader and Co snuck up from behind to join the Photo Session!!!

=D=
  7. darthYENIK Jedi Master

star 2
    I was at the park on the day, but couldn't make the photo, or meet any new Star Wars fans.

All day I saw a lot of people sporting Star Wars gear.

Hopefully next year it can be an official event.
  8. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    DY unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control, I don't think it will ever become a Official Day, but maybe next year ( Yes there is another) you can join us, we also meetup at Noon at the Pizza Port for Lunch. Yeah I still haven't gotten my T-Shirts and was forced to Contact my CC Company to Settle this.[face_peace]
  9. Varekeii Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was bummed not to be able to join all of you this year because of the re-openned Star Tours. How was it? Did you see different shows?
  10. Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Although we love uncle George, anything "official" means we have to pay him for it.
  11. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.