main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Disneyland Star Wars Fan Day #2 - June 25, 2006

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BobaFett-MP, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    Hello all! Annoucing the website is operational for the Second Annual Unofficial Disneyland Star Wars Fan Day. June 25, 2006 is the date. We're just getting started with the planning, so start spreading the word to all Star Wars fans alike! Once we get approval for the shirts from LucasFilm, we'll have those for purchase with the proceeds going towards the American Cancer society! Last year we raised $100, which is pretty good considering it was our first time and we didn't officially have the shirts for public wide release.

Website - http://www.disneylandstarwars.com

Hope to see you all there! Remember, Fan Force lunch again at the Pizza Port at 12pm!

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Edited the first to reflect the date change. :)

3. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey, the shirts are up for sale. If you want to buy one, even if you can't make it, it's for a good cause. :D

4. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    I know that the 2nd Disney day is only a couple of days away now and after some discussion the Wizard and I have decided not to attend this year.

Although we had a great time last year and enjoyed seeing those from other FF's a couple of days after we returned we were attacked (I can't think of any other way to say it) by someone from another FF on the boards. Someone we don't really even know but have met a few times. It's a sad affair but we do not want a repeat and we will enjoy Disneyland another time. Maybe next year we will attend, but for now we will sit back and enjoy the HOT weather.

Everyone have a good time. And remember that Comic Con is just around the corner.

5. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Not physically, of course, I think that should be stated, but otherwise, yeah.

Somebody with nothing better to do than be spiteful and, sadly, no sense of humour.

I'm doing Disneyland with the fam in December, if everything goes as planned, so home is where I'll be this weekend, trying to catch up on the World Cup!

6. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Right, it was a verbal attack. Thanks for pointing that out.:D I never thought of any other kind.

Enjoy the weekend.

7. Danakin_Skywalker

Danakin_Skywalker Jedi Master star 1

Jan 30, 2005
    Hey everybody!!! Missed you guys at Disneyland. We all had a great time and got to ride Pirates. Whenever you get a chance to ride it, you will enjoy the changes. Dan

8. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    off topic, but here's a contest. Unfortunaly the more people that play, the harer it gets to win, I think. I don't really think stuff like this through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.