main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Disneyland Star Wars Fan Day #2 - June 25, 2006

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BobaFett-MP, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swguru2004

swguru2004 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    Well I am gonna get this out of the way as fast as I can.

I am sorry to have caused any trouble. I did not realize that it would offend anyone, since I figured it would not harm anyone. Sorry to have misrepresented the group as I did.

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Since I have blame to share, I am sorry for my actions. I didn't realize it would offend people like it did.

On another note, my Pirates watch doesn't work. [face_worried]

3. Mystical

Mystical Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2004
    after all that and the watch didn't work. that stinks =/

4. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Linda, how do you steal pictures from your album? I can't figure it out. It won't let me just right click and save. I'd love a copy of the one of Ewan and the group shot especially.
    I realized after looking at our pictures that we mostly took video this trip when we took anything at all.
    It was not one of our best trips to Disney...weather made all 4 of us short tempered and we spent a lot of time in gift shops for AC because ride lines were an hour on average. We also had to leave pretty early because Jon needed to be home to be up by 4:30 AM to get to his first day at his new job.
    So I'm stealing everyone's photos ;)

5. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Linda,

The VOTE FOR PALPATINE shirt was worn by Santa Cruz FF's very own...

DarkLordSid

Yup, he's ours..he followed us home about 25 years ago.. so I guess we are gonna keep him. (as well as Mrs. Sid) :D

Katrina,

I was able to "Save Target As," but can't get it to just save the pic. It saves the entire page, border, links, etc. So, Linda, what do we need to do? (Cause I wanna steal some also LOL)

6. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    hmmm... let me see what I can do. I guess I need to edit the album properties to allow people to snag them.

Edit: Okay, you should be able to get all the pictures you want from the Disneyland album now. :D

7. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    Coolness!! Pictures have been snagged ;)

8. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    Jess..you are official our family photographer ;) ...yours was the only group shot that Gavin isn't hiding behind Jon. Ewan is even looking at the camera..although, amazingly enough he seems to be looking at it for all the pictures LOL

9. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    [image=http://www.ocstarwars.com/disneysw/photos/bg-disneysw06-groupphoto.jpg]

10. swguru2004

swguru2004 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    DANNGIT I was just about to post that!

Oh well, great picture!

11. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    LOL. I didn't realize that Collin and Michael were in the back left standing on the wall trying to look cool. :p

12. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Very cool pic. Great job as usual, Britt.

I look like I'm doing my Hunter S. Thompson impersonation with that stupid hat (but it was necessary).

So, how soon before the Comic-Con 06 photos are up? ;)

13. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    /\ Yes, but you do that impersonation so well, Donna! :D

Jos and I still love the lady that ran over, stood next to her, and then left the moment the photo was taken. Jos asked her are you with the Star Wars Fan Day..she said, "No!" Grinned and ran off LOL[face_laugh]

14. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    I really got the feeling that people were cut off of the official one we bought, and looking at that one I can tell for sure. Oh well. Now we've got 2 ;)
    I saw that it was up last night but forgot to post anything. I was just getting ready to shut down and go to bed.
    Great picture! Many more people than last year!!

15. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    I don't even know where I am, somewhere near the back I guess. [face_thinking] I couldn't see the camera, so my face isn't in it at all. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.