San Diego, CA Disneyland Star Wars Fan Day #2 - June 25, 2006

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BobaFett-MP, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    One of these days I'm going to get up the courage and try to build a lego Something... just I am sooo lego-challenged. [face_laugh]

Also, COOL.. will have to go looking for those pirate Mickey Ears. (I also want the Polo Jersy with Sparrow on the back. Saw a pic of one of those..they are sooo cool!
  2. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    I'm SO getting that huge sombrero with Micky ears. :D (don't know where I'd put it... but it's hilarious).

Also, a little bird's told me that Disneyland's been auditioning for a Jack Sparrow character at the parks. They're down to their final 8 candidates, and one might be very familiar to some of you. ;)
  3. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I hope Brandon gets the part. He's the best Jack Sparrow I've seen.
  4. skywalker_1982 Jedi Master

star 4
    Is he that guy that goes here there and everywhere like elvis trooper, the one that sometimes leaves his pirate hat on wearing stormtrooper armor??
  5. MasterBarkeep3633 Jedi Knight

star 2
    If they are having any Star Wars Disney land Exclusives for this event. can someone grab me one ? I can't make it on the 24th. Comic con is enough for me... Also... any one here a Comic Book Freak ?
    JERMS/TK-3633[face_good_luck]
  6. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    No. :p Brandon usually just sticks to Comic Con (he was in Willy Wonka at last year's con, Ben).

And Jerms, there are no exclusives. This is Unofficial SW Fan day. ;)
  7. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4

The guy you are talking about is named Tobby and is a close friend of a friend of ours. He lives in Chicago last I heard. He also has a great website on his Jack Sparrow costume.
  8. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    One of Jos and my friend's already got the part at WDW and another friend is one of the finalists in the Disneyland auditions. In fact Disney approached THEM about auditioning. They are both awsome Capt Jack's and are helping me with my own outfit. [face_laugh] (Plus they are merciless when it comes to perfection..they are running me through the ringer) [face_laugh]

The only thing is both of their outfits are much better than what at least WDW wants to put them in. LOL

9. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Kim, we talking about the same friend? :p
  10. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I've talked to Brandon before at Comic Con, he is an awsome Jack and super nice! Saw pics of him as Wonka...REALLY REALLY well done=D=
  11. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL I don't think so. I only met Brandon at ComicCon and we spent most of the time talking about "Gold Teeth!" [face_laugh]

12. skywalker_1982 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh I know who you all mean now as soon as you said willy wonka at comic con rachel.

So his name is tobby the one I was on about that betty mentioned I am that convinced he used to be a pirate in his previous life.

We are going to get all 8-} up if we mention any more people :p
  13. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4

Ben, you KNOW we are all doing this just to make YOU 8-} !!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  14. BobaFett-MP Jedi Master

star 4
    I wouldn't say that ;-) He he.
    All I will say is make SURE you visit the Star Trader on the Fan Day..........
  15. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmmmmmmm....Sounds like I really need to visit Star Trader on Fan Day!!! :cool: thanks for the Heads Up, Boba! :D

Which by the way.. do THEY know that the date has been changed?
  16. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    :eek: En serio??
  17. skywalker_1982 Jedi Master

star 4
    A exclusive available at disneyland on a unofficial star wars fan day?? Is it possible to pull something off like this? Would be pretty amazed if so.
  18. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    If there was a way to do it, Brett (BobaFett-MP) would have figured it out! o_O
  19. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    Maybe they're getting a shipment of stuff that's usually reserved for the Florida event especially for us...

Don't buy it all up before we get there please, we probably won't get there until lunch time or just after. We never get there early, no matter how hard we try.
  20. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Can we start setting up carpools? Or are most of you staying up there that weekend?

I'm going to go since I missed this last year; but it's just me. In anticipation of the crowds, I'm not expecting to ride anything except Star Tours. [face_plain]
  21. ManaByte Chosen One

star 4
    I'm going up early Saturday morning (like 4:30am) and staying there until Monday night.
  22. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    We have room in the van. The only thing is we don't get there at opening. But it's not uncommon to stay until close though.
  23. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/disneygallery/wdwstarwarsweekends.html
    Wonder if they're going to do this for us??
  24. Clone250 Force Ghost

star 1
    If you're looking for a carpool, I'd gladly join in on one, I'm just going to be there for the day.
  25. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes, I'm going to leave early (not as eary as Manabyte though) around 6am. I'm not sure I'll be able to stay until the park closes, since I'm old and need my sleep. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.