main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Disneyland - The Happiest Place on Earth

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediRacer, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    "Too freaky" is better than "gross and dumb." :)

2. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    Alive and Well isn't as good as I first thought.

3. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    So sunday was freakin' awesome? Why? NOt only did it hail on me at Autopia, which was kinda cool, but cold (lol). But Hugh Jackman came in the park. Let me tell you we ( and I mean the girls) were all drooling/ogling. It was good times.

Oh and Subs update. They're freakin' tearing the concrete apart, go construction!

4. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I'm going to DCA this Sunday.

5. DarthMommy

DarthMommy Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    What is DCA?
    Does Star Trader have Yoda masks or just Boba or Jango? Padawans are getting into more realistic stuff. I feel Master Replicas coming on.

6. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    DCA is Disney's California Adventure. It's the park on the other side that used to be the parking lot.

7. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    There are no yoda masks in the Star Trader at this time.

8. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    I was at D-Land this past week. We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, which I love. It was fun. I bought a lot of stuff.

9. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    It is possible to spend ten hours at DCA and never go to DL. I know I did it yesterday. I had a great time and actually road just about everything there, some things twice. The only bad thing was that it was super crowded. We picked the same day as DCA was hosting the JR National cheerleading competition. There were hundreds of little girls running around in cheerleader uniforms. They did their show at the Aladin theater so no Aladin yesterday.

10. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    yeah, those cheerleaders are vicious. Their little painted faces and short skirts make me wonder at our civilization. Then there's the moms...but that's for another thread.

Aladdin kicks butt. I get to perform on that stage in a week..I'm frightened.

11. TheCrowbar

TheCrowbar Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2005
    I missed cheerleader week!!! NOOOOOOOO Last year my friends wanted to take me to the competitions for my birthday because i LOVE making fun of them... i prefer mocking beauty pagents but there aren't many around (trust me, ive looked) i miss disneyland! I can't go this weekend :-( and pirates is now closed.

12. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    You should try going to the ms. inner beauty pagent and mock those girls.

13. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    thats coz those girls are fugly. Can I say fugly? Well anyways, I didn't enjoy all those girls being there. Annoying little overdone hussies. But if you remember next year, I totally wanna go with CB, i too enjoy making fun.

14. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I'm going to Disneyland on Sunday. D-B, do you still want me to pick up that blaster for you?

15. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    APL! I'm surprised at you!

I wanna go to D-Land. I think we are finally going to get season passes.

16. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I too am shocked by APL's comment. She is such a nice person. She wouldn't make fun of others.

DH, yes your family needs passes. First start out with one of the cheaper passes and work your way up to the bigger one. That's how I did it and it didn't seem so bad price wise.

17. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    "Fugly"? Hmmn, you really are coming along nicely.

18. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I'm just kidding with you APL. That's one of my favorite things to do at DL. Make fun of the tourist and those people in the carts.

19. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    I am actually a very sarcastic person. I have a dark sense of humor. Depends on my mood. Anyways...the first time i heard someone use "fugly" it was in describing Padme in th ebalcony scene in Ep3. "Wow, why does Padme look so fugly?" IT was the makeup.

Today it hailed at the happiest place on earth.

Oh and I work a morning shift at Buzz on sunday.

20. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    I remeber when it snowed there.

21. TheCrowbar

TheCrowbar Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2005
    LOL i love how everyone is shocked that you would mock such inane hussies, but with me it's almost expected.. if only someone would have warned CBM, my comments on tuesday struck a nerve and on one occasion he left.. well meh, that's the only time i really get to divulge my disgust for ninnies.. and i have given up the Bachelor.. my weekly dose of catty comments, it was like Monday night football, i miss those days!

2 years ago my friends and i went to the Miss Long Beach Pageant *for teens* OMG, it was the most hilarious thing i have ever experienced... complete with "big boned" girls, and one girl on crutches.. i laughed so hard i cried.. OH and they did line dancing for the big group talent exhibition.. WONDERFUL.... it was exacltly like Drop Dead Gorgeous (one of the best movies ever, it's a mockumentary on beauty pagents.. think a mighty wind with 17 year olds)

BRILLIANT. you and me APL, front row seat.. on 2nd thought the back would probably be best.. we don't have to be AS quiet.

22. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I was at DL yesterday afternoon. I didn't stay too long four hours or something because it was so freaking cold! I can't stand the cold. I can't have fun if I'm freezing. So after dinner at Pizza Port I left. We were going to eat at the French Market but since they didn't have heaters we passed.

Also I have a small complaint. I bought that two disc set of music you know the 50th Anniversary compilation with the Fireworks show and LeeAnn on it. Well all the freaking tracks are out of order or something. According to the case the fireworks track should be number 18 followed by LeeAnn's Remember When at 19. Well track number 18 is actually track 11! It's all out of order. I can't live like this I need it to match. Is my copy just a mistake or are they all like this?

23. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    The cheap pass would not be very good for us because we usually go on weekends or when my padawan is off school and I believe most of those days are blacked out on the cheap pass. We may bite the bullet. What the heck, right?

24. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Yeah DH, that's what I've been saying. You guys go waaaaaay to often to NOT have a pass. I mean, we got the cheap pass because we went to d-land twice prior to that. We really don't go that often, but still it's worth it to get a pass.

My wife and I will try to go soon.

25. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    Yes, yes, come to disneyland! Visit me. Visit the majestic Submarine Lagoon:

[image=http://disneygeek.com/progress/sub_lagoon/2006_03_10_IMG_4536.jpg]

LOL. It's horrid looking now...but wait till 2007! And those of us lucky enough to work Autopia get to hear loud annoying noises from the cement truck guys all day!

Anyways. Just get one DH, you know you wanna.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.