main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Disneyland - The Happiest Place on Earth

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediRacer, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Teacups will definitely make me ralf.
    You guys go to Disneyland WAAAAAAAAAY too much.
    I have no idea when I'll be going back with my lame-o pass.

2. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    See pictures of the Jedibith Famil for my reply. :D

Dude, DIsneyland is awesome. I'm always discovering something new to do or see there. And the best part is, you've already paid to get in! It's a great cheap date.

3. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    'Tis true...now I miss living next door to the place.

I wish we could go more often.

4. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    I wish we could go more often also but time and finances prevent it.

I used to think the teacups were okay but now I think I would get seriously ill on them.

5. TheCrowbar

TheCrowbar Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2005
    HEY JB's FAMILY has a crush on me, Sorry CBM, Have fun scoring with APL!

Oh wait, that wasn't the proper response:

:::monotone voice, no expression::

OH apl, you B**ch you better (arms flaying) SR hold me back.....get your hands off my man (failed attempt at a 3 snap in a Z formation) I am going to rip your eyes out, hunt you down... um, kick you in the shins...he loves me dag-nabbit, what are you trying to do numbnuts (we bond over my use of the word numbnuts and I buy you a churro).

6. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    Anyone ever venture to the art gallery right above Pirates of the Caribbean? Most people don't know it's up there. Yeah, Disneyland is awesome. I like the resturant inside of Pirates too, the blue bayoo (sp?). Just that the line to get in there is always pretty huge.
    I like the Hunted House also..."WHERE THERE ARE NO DOORS AND NO WINDOWS...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!"...:D

7. TheCrowbar

Apr 15, 2005
    There is no more line for blue bayou, it's strickly reservations only now... smart if you ask me, sucks if your terribly disorganized. I have been a pass holder for ten years and have never ever gone there, CBM took me back in June... well him and 100 of our closest friends, ok maybe it wasn't a hundred, but the group felt huge and it was a bit too much.

8. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    I've been a few times to the art gallery. It's easy to buy stuff there, just work the touch screen then go up to the counter and they will have printed the size and quanity of what you wanted.

9. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    I'd like to formally apologize on behalf of my evil Co-worker for the crappy time you guys had on Buzz lightyear. he will be killed soon...I mean kicked in the shins.

And you did score beter CBM! And rode Space. Don't feel bad about talking about sunday, i still had fun.

10. Hew-Laa_Rayy

Hew-Laa_Rayy Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 2005
    Blue Bayou ain't all that. Just ask the cockroaches.

-Nate

11. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I had a great time APL. I hope you didn't get in trouble. You don't have to provide us with passes and jumps to the head of the line to be our friend. Your job security is more important than us getting to ride Buzz twice in a row.

But if you want to kick that guy in the shins, I won't stop you.

12. TheCrowbar

Apr 15, 2005
    Speak for yourself "I got friends in lowww places" [face_cowboy]

J/K I totally agree with SR! Don't put your butt on the line for a perk, tee-hee, that just sounds funny now.

Anyway! We love just going to see you, on Autopia we waited in line just like everyone else and because of our patience, I GOT THE GOLD CAR!!! ok patience had nothing to do with it, i just wanted to brag.

13. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    yeahhhh well I like to give you guys the perks. Next time we'll only go on it once. Twice in a row was a bad idea. And meesa like my job.

hey HLR, how bad is the Trat kitchen now? still dirty?

The Mouscars were last night and it totally reminded me of prom. If i get pictures, i'll post them here. THe Mouscars are awards for people in attractions (andother departments but we don't care about them) and tomorrowland got jacked. we were robbed. but it was good times anyway.

Storybookland boats won best attraction on east side. let me get this straight..you sever a kids finger and get best attraction? Do I have to kill someone to win or what?

14. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    How long is the celebration going to continue? Mr. DH keeps talking about going back. I'd like to see the fireworks again.

15. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    APL or CBM or CB would know more, but I think it continues until next year actually. That's why I don't feel so bad that I haven't seen the fireworks the last four times I was there because I know they are going to be around for a while. I'm going to try and not go this weekend. Unless someone invites me or there is an event or something. Saturday is a definite no go because I have other plans. Sunday is open for me. I don't know if it is a black out date or anything. I don't think I've been there with JR and YG yet.

16. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Pretty much every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are blackout dates for us. Our passes suck.

17. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Well then we will go on a Wednesday in November I guess.

18. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    Well, fireworks are dark during weekdays right now. starting thanksgiving and christmas you'll get weekday pyro. your passes do not suck.

just go during the weeek, coz there's no people there.

19. TheCrowbar

Apr 15, 2005
    OMG that totally sucks! I knew this day would come, I just wasn't expecting it to be so soon, I went to Disneyland Yesterday (we were looking for you APL) and it was so heartwrenching to be there when it closes at 8:00, BUT we only had to wait 20 min. for Space Mountain [face_dancing]

AND CBM wasn't going to go, but he relented (it kinda helped that I didn't have a ride back home) and he got his Happy Birthday sticker and Phone call from a celebrity, it was freaken adorable he was beaming like a little kid

20. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    You had to wait.....20 MINUTES? Oh dear God it's a miracle. You guys are so lucky. My buddy Eric was working Space yesterday..did u see him? (Tall guy) I'll post a pic of him here once our Mouscar pics come out.

21. TheCrowbar

Apr 15, 2005
    Nope, but I am sure I would have noticed him, i Have this horrible habit of checking out tall guys (and girls)

22. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Hey there from N. Cali, our annual passes are burning a hole in our pockets, but no chance to go until later this year. In the meanwhile, anyone know where we can find Maynard now? Last I had heard they were moving him around the park, not letting him do the Mansion anymore :(

*Maynard is a bit of a legend if you have not heard of him, a cast member who really goes out to play with the crowd, he really gets into weird characters and just has a lot of fun. Very nice fellow, running into him is like finding a hidden Mickey you've been seeking for months (years?).

23. Hew-Laa_Rayy

Hew-Laa_Rayy Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 2005
    Just as pretty as you remember. Except the molds are changing colors now. You know, it starting to be Autumn, and all. You should come and see the colors!

-Nate

24. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    DLS, hello welcome. I see Maynard quite a bit now. I think they've only had him at Mansion lately. When I've seen him (which is almost at least once a week) he's in a mansion outfit. I haven't seen him working on anything else on the westside since.

i remember when as a passholder, we would look for him. He was at Mansion, Tiki and Jungle.

Great to hear HLR. I'm glad it wasn't coz of my our kitchen sucks.

And as promised, a mouscar picture of me and the tall one, Eric. I call him wookie. I think we dubbed him MC (mitty chewie) after work tomorrow we plan to go inside the park for a little.

JR EDIT - Photo removed per request.

THe caption below the photo (on my friend's myspace) read: Jennifer and the big guy in the park: Eric.

25. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Great pic of you and MC, APL!

Well, with luck we will all be going back to the park soon because I miss it too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.