main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Disney's Aladdin Movies Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Jedi_Master_Conor, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    Some of them are. Although here's the catch with the big disney films on DVD. Disney will release a given movie (say "Beauty and the Beast") for a few months. Then they'll pull it off completely. Hopefully they release the movies again. Because there's a few I'd like to get. What movies in particular are you looking for TheBoogieMan?

2. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Definitely Aladdin, but probably The Lion King as well. I couldn't find either of them. Thanks for the tip, though. :)

3. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    i don't know how it works down under TheBoogieMan, but I know the Best Buy here in Carbondale still has all 3 Aladdin movies on the shelf

4. AnakinGirl05

AnakinGirl05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    A discussion about my fave Disney movie ever!! Yay!!

Actually, this is one of my fave movies ever, period. It really has stood the test of time too, when I watch it now it still feels fresh and Robin Williams comes off as funny as ever. What a brilliant casting decision that turned out to be, eh?

I love the soundtrack! I even put one of the tunes (friend like me, who doesn't like to sing that song?) on a CD I made for my best friend, I could not resist.

The guy that voiced speaking Aladdin does the voice now for Danny Phantom, which is one of my son's fave shows and I just laugh when we are watching, that and whenever I see an episode of Full House with DJs boyfriend, I mean, come on, that's Aladdin!!

"She's got this hair, and these eyes..." LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.