Amph Disney's JOHN CARTER (Trailer inside)

Discussion in 'Community' started by JoinTheSchwarz, Jul 14, 2011.

1. AaylaSecurOWNED Force Ghost

star 6
    Other movies like that: Prince of Persia (Gemma Arterton and Jake Gyllenhaal), Captain America (Hayley Atwell and Chris Evans). All excellent actors, doing really great things with, let's be honest, not always the most stellar dialogue. I guess I have a type: brunette British ladies and beefy American dudes.
  2. Jabba-wocky Chosen One

star 8
    I was greatly amused by the fact that the most positive piece of a critical review they could find for a commercial was "full of action."
  3. dp4m Chosen One

star 9
    Any time Knowles is featured prominently in a commercial for a review clip, it could go one of two ways (and ONLY one of two ways), no?

Trainwreck horrible or geek awesome?
  4. Im_just_guessing Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I also thoroughly enjoyed the movie.
  5. Souderwan Force Ghost

star 6
    Woah. I didn't realize it until now, but it would seem I have a type, too. Though I admit that if it weren't for the subject matter, Chris Evans wouldn't have done much for me. I don't like blondes.
  6. JoinTheSchwarz Comms Admin & Community Manager

Administrator
    star 8
    :(
  7. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    Reminded me of Avatar -Too long, full of fancy effects but very little actually happened and a screenplay that was written in about 10minutes. Some decent actors in it, but I wasn't overly interested and I didn't much care about anyone in the movie.
  8. AaylaSecurOWNED Force Ghost

star 6
    I KNOW. I have to rethink this now.

I am personally offended by this statement.
  9. Souderwan Force Ghost

star 6
    [image=http://www.romanfitnesssystems.com/assets/images/userPics/tinymce/Captain-America-Shaved-Chest.jpg]
  10. AaylaSecurOWNED Force Ghost

star 6
    And you're saying for some reason that this isn't appealing to you.
  11. Souderwan Force Ghost

star 6
    I was just being nice and giving you a gift. Like a parting present for the impending end of the world or whatnot.