main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dissapointed

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by BillBrasky, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillBrasky

BillBrasky Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2004
    Is any one eles extremely dissapointed the Mace and GG didn't fight at all. That was the only thing I was looking forward to this season. It didn't have to be on a train, but they could have put it in somewhere.

2. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I wanted to see the "Hero of no Fear" fight GG. Surprised they didn't include this, but what the heck, the prequels suck any and this is to be excpected.

3. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    the prequels don't suck.

4. R24d20

R24d20 Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2004
    prequals rock stop being a hater.the reason they didnt show the mace gg fight was because it is in loe and written nicley so if you want to see mace fight gg read the loe book and use your imagintion

5. ARCstudent

ARCstudent Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2004
    Its not a square dance where everyone fights everyone. There are no 1v1 battles to keep the focus on RotS battles. You can't have a cartoon being more interesting than the movie it is based upon. Just enjoy the fact that there is some side story and that it was free.

6. GrandMofftoga

GrandMofftoga Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2005
    Negative on the Dissapointed tip -
    Affirmative on the Clone Wars and PreQuel tip !!!

But what book are you referring to that has Mace/Grevus fight??

GMToga

7. Dingo

Dingo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2001
    Labrynth of Evil has Mace and Greivous duelling on the train as it moves through above-city areas of Coruscant on its way tot he bunker.

8. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I am not a hater, but the PT suck, and the OT is the best.

9. Skywalk272

Skywalk272 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2000
    The way they built MAce up in the toons..what we got was enough, with the force crush and all, fights dont need to always be long and drawm out

10. Annadalla

Annadalla Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2005
    Why dissapointed? It was Free, you didn't have to pay to see it...and what the heck, The beginning of ROTS may now make more sense than if it just started on its own!

I don't pick between OT and PT..GO STAR WARS!

11. Swanton

Swanton Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2005
    At first, I was slighty disappointed that the cartoon strayed from the novel in many places; however, after thinking about it some more, I'm getting over it for a few reasons.

First, both interpretations are rather cool. Mace demonstrates his prowess in the novel, and Shaak Ti really shines in the cartoon. I like both characters, so it was good to see them both get some airtime.

Second, although the diversion of Obi-Wan and Anakin at first was really annoying, I liked the "ghost hand" and spiritual journey. I really enjoyed the animation on the wall of Anakin's hand saving people only to later destroy them. Very poetic.

Third, it probably would have been difficult to get the novel and cartoon series to be exactly the same with the unique limitations of each form of media. Not only that, but seeing the same thing would have been a bit boring as well.

I enjoyed both, and I'm excited for camping out for Episode III in less than two months!!

12. CompletedCircle

CompletedCircle Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    U guys gotta 4get the books, Genndy made HIS own cartoon, who cares what Luceno wrote even if GL had input, the cartoon reigns over the book any day in terms of quality...

the PT is great but the OT is unforgettable...

13. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Genndy made HIS own cartoon

Which is funny, because most people who discount the books say that Lucas is the only true author...

14. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Are you getting Mace was awesome in the cartoons.

15. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    Vong333 you said the prequels suck now your said they were awesome?

16. Qu_Klaani

Qu_Klaani Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    "I am not a hater, but the PT suck, and the OT is the best."

Then why is every second post of yours stating that you think the prequels suck, even when it has no relation to the topic?

17. BauconBatista

BauconBatista Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    Vong333, don't put words in my mouth [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.