main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Disturbances (Star Wars/Lost AU crossover story) OC's, Desmond,Locke,Jack,Kate Updated 10/26/07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by corran2, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    I wouldn't kill two of my favorite characters now would I? Wait, maybe I would.

I wouldn't think so, but after you blew Kate away so quickly, I really can't tell what you'll do next [face_worried]

Desmond finds out the third and final event (It's personal),

Desmond sees Penny dead by Sawyer's hand, maybe?

Drad, Locke, Hurley, Cribacca, Tincrakka, Jin, and Charlie return to camp.

Awesome :D I loved their scene. Can't wait to see how the LOSTies get along with the Star Warriors [face_laugh]

2. corran2

corran2 Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2006
    Chapter 10

Desmond was thrown back by the shockwave of the blast. Fortunetly, Widmore was right behind him and caught him.

"Who blew up th bloody bridge?" asked Desmond.

"A man named John Locke. I believe you have made his aquantience."

Desmond couldn't believe it. Locke had seemed a little crazed, but how could any human being commit such a mass killing?

"How could he plant a bomb of such magnitiude that it could blow up the bridge?"

"He put 500 pounds of C-4 in the middle. He killed himself as well. Any other questions?"

"How many people died?" asked Desmond, somberly.

"About 12,000 people."

"Aye. May they rest in peace."

"Well Desmond, it's time to see the third event. Please take my hand."

Desmond took his hands and they went into the white. A few moments later they landed on solid ground. Desmond opened his eyes and saw the ocean! They were on a hill overlooking the ocean. Desmond looked behind him and saw a small graveyard.

"This is the island! Why are we here?" asked Desmond.

"I want to show you this grave."

Desmond looked at the grave and fell to his knees as he saw the name.

PENNY WIDMORE

BORN: OCTOBER 14, 1976 DIED: December 24, 2007

"I'LL SEE YOU IN ANOTHER LIFE, PEN."

"NO!" shouted Desmond at the top of his lungs.

"Desmond, you only have 1 minute left till you go back. You must protect Penny at all costs. There are going to be people who tell you they can help her. You must not listen. Only you can protect her. And now you must go back and fulfill your destiny. Goodbye."

Desmond was then in black.

Sun needed some advice. Her baby was giving her problems. She was vomiting at lest 5 times a day now and had terrible headaches. There was only one person she could get advice from.

"Claire? Do you mind if we talk?" asked Sun,

"Of course not Sun. I'm actually pretty bored since Hurlry and Jin came and got Charlie. Only Aaron to talk to."

"I was wondering if we could talk about your pregnency. I've been having problems with the baby. I'm getting sick a lot and am having severe headaches."

"Well, nothing happened like that with me and Aaron. Steange really."

"Thank you Claire."

"Goodbye Sun."

Drad'Meker came out of the jungle and shouted," Greetings humans. I am Drad'Meker of planet Bothawui and I come from another galaxy. I am a friend. Please, do not harm me!"

"Hey, how can you talk, you're a giant bear!" exclaimed Steve.

"I am not a giant bear! I am a Bothan!"

"I'm going to get Sayid! He'll know just what to do with the likes of you!"

"I'm already here." said Sayid Jarah, coming out of the jungle with a pile of firewood. He quickly ran over and punched Drad in the face. Suddenly Tincrakka popped out of the woods and tackled Sayid to the ground.

"{Tinny get off of him!}" shouted Drad.

Tincrakka got off Sayid immedietely. Drad'Meker was his superior officer.

"Get off me yu beast!" shouted Sayid.

"T

3. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Desmond was thrown back by the shockwave of the blast. Fortunetly, Widmore was right behind him and caught him.

Not the guy I would want watching my back [face_worried]

"A man named John Locke. I believe you have made his aquantience."

:eek:

Locke becomes a terrorist?!

"He put 500 pounds of C-4 in the middle. He killed himself as well. Any other questions?"

[face_hypnotized]

"How many people died?" asked Desmond, somberly.
    "About 12,000 people."

Wow, that's horrible :(

Desmond looked at the grave and fell to his knees as he saw the name.
    PENNY WIDMORE
    BORN: OCTOBER 14, 1976 DIED: December 24, 2007
    "I'LL SEE YOU IN ANOTHER LIFE, PEN."

I had a feeling this was it [face_worried] I hope Sawyer didn't do it, or Desmond can stop him before it really takes place.

"I was wondering if we could talk about your pregnency. I've been having problems with the baby. I'm getting sick a lot and am having severe headaches."
    "Well, nothing happened like that with me and Aaron. Steange really."

Uh-oh. Is it the Island, or something else... [face_worried]

"Hey, how can you talk, you're a giant bear!" exclaimed Steve.

[face_laugh]

Steve! I thought he was dead ( :p )

"I'm going to get Sayid! He'll know just what to do with the likes of you!"

He'll snap your neck with both hands tied behind his back. [face_beat_up]

"I'm already here." said Sayid Jarah, coming out of the jungle with a pile of firewood. He quickly ran over and punched Drad in the face.

[face_laugh]

"They crash landed just like us. They were investigating our solar system looking for fresh water. They found it."
    "John I don't trust them."
    "You should."

Sayid is almost always right [face_thinking] So now I don't know what to think. I'll wait and see how he feels after talking to them for awhile.

Great post, corran! =D= I'm really wondering what happens to Penny now. I found the date of her death quite interesting, since it's more than 3 years after the crash. Will the LOSTies be there that long? And does the date correlate with the last post of this story?! :eek: I thought I remembered you saying it would end in December of this year.

I'm also quite worried about Sun now. We know about the risks of a pregnancy on the Island in season 3, but I don't know what you're planning here.

Can't wait for more :D

4. corran2

May 16, 2006
    Yobi, thanks for replying.[:D] Penny's death date has something to do with the final post. We'll find out the reason Sun is having problems, but it might not be in this fic.[face_mischief] I think Scott is dead:p This fic is probably going to end in October or November.

5. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Yeah, I know Scott is dead, I was just making a joke :p

So Penny's death does have to do with the last post, eh? [face_thinking] I'll have to think on this for awhile.

Got any hints for us for this Friday? :D

6. corran2

May 16, 2006
    Next Post Desmond returns to the Island, we find out what Alex and Karl are up to, and something unexpected takes place at the beach.

7. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Glad Desmond will be back "home". And "something unexpected"... [face_hypnotized]

*Waits impatiently for new post*

8. corran2

May 16, 2006
    I'm sorry to say it, but I'm not going to be able to post tonight.:( I've just started back school and am exhausted beyond belief. Please don't stop reading the story.[face_worried] There will be a post tommorow after the fan fic awards. I'm going to give you a few tibits about this story.

There will be TWO stories following this one. I have the basic outline of the stories. In one of the stories, we will venture into the Star Wars universe, another character will be dead before this story is over, and I'm going to give an explaination for why the Vong don't exist in the force. The next two stories will have surprise openings just like the show.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay!

9. corran2

May 16, 2006
    Chapter 11

Desmond could smell the ocean. He opened his eyes to see the sun hitting him in the face. He had a terrible headache.

Was it a dream? he thought. Or was it real? His question was answered as soon as he realized he was wearing the same clothes he had been givin by Widmore.

Palm trees surrounded him from all directions, and although he smelled the salty scent of the ocean, he couldn't hear any waves. He slowly stood, afraid if he got up too fast, he might faint.

It was nearly nightfall, the sun would be down in a few minutes. Suddenly, he heard someone running from the south straight towards him! He began running himself, not stopping even when long branches struck him against his face.

As he ran out into a clearing, he saw something extraordinary. It was a huge tower and it was make entirely out of wood.

"Karl, who is that?" asked Alex hurridly.

"I don't know, I've never seen him before!"

"Could he be one of them?'

"No, not possible. Ben gave me a list of the survivors when I was supposed to be put in as spy, before..." replied Karl

"We don't have to talk about it."

"Let's not."

"I'm going to go and get him. You stay right here." commanded Alex.

"No, I want to come with.."

Alex kissed Karl passionetly for a few moments.

"I need to do this by myself. I have to show that I can be indepent from my dad. Now just wait here." Alex smiled then ran down the hill she and Karl had been positioned on, waiting for the que from Emilio. She saw the man was looking at the watch tower. amazed by its hugeness. He heard her coming and turned towards her, looking in both directions.

"No! Don't run! I'm trying to stop the same people you are! The people you call the Others, were against them. Please come with me!" whispered Alex.

"And just tell me why I should believe you, sister!"

"Beacuse I'm telling you I used to be one of them, my father is high in their leadership. I didn't like their methods for doing things, so I abandoned them, along with my boyfriend Karl and a small group of other people. If we don't move now, we are both going to die. Will you come with me know?'

He stood for a few moments, thinking it over. He finally looked at her and said,"Fine, I'll come with you."

She smiled,"Good."

"Just one question sister. What was all that about dying?"

"Were going to blow up that." said Alex, pointing the tower.

Sayid Jarrah was smiling. They had held a meeting with all the other survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 to discuss what to do with these creatures. Most of the survivors had wanted them to be inprisioned with them, while a smaller percentage had wanted the creatures to decide for themselves what they wanted to do.

They had reached a decision by making them leave camp, satisfying both parties. Sayid always enjoyed a victory. It was dark out and he was watching the waves go back and forth, washing away the sand along with the water.

Sayid scruntched up his eyes and could barly see two dark shapes coming out of the water! He tore off his shirt and started running towards the two people. They started swimming towards him as well. He now noticed that they were waring black all over. As he finally reached them, one of them pointed towards the beach. He nodded and swam back.

He reache

10. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Gah, sorry I'm late :(

Was it a dream? he thought. Or was it real? His question was answered as soon as he realized he was wearing the same clothes he had been givin by Widmore.

No friggin' way! :eek:

Love the description of Desmond being able to smell the ocean, btw :D

As he ran out into a clearing, he saw something extraordinary. It was a huge tower and it was make entirely out of wood.

The "Temple", maybe?

"And just tell me why I should believe you, sister!"

[face_laugh]

"Beacuse I'm telling you I used to be one of them, my father is high in their leadership. I didn't like their methods for doing things, so I abandoned them, along with my boyfriend Karl and a small group of other people. If we don't move now, we are both going to die. Will you come with me know?'

Interesting [face_thinking]

"Just one question sister. What was all that about dying?"
    "Were going to blow up that." said Alex, pointing the tower.

:eek:

I can really hear Desmond's voice in the dialogue.

"Hello! I'm Penelope Widmore!" she exclaimed.
    But he hardly heard her. He was gazing into the eyes of the second swimmer, his Nadia.

As if seeing Penny wasn't shocking enough :eek: What's Nadia doing there? And how did they swim onto the island?!

So many questions [face_hypnotized]

Great post, corran =D= The watch tower seems interesting. I wonder why Alex is going to blow it up. So they can make an easier escape?

I really liked the descriptions in this one, btw. Can't wait to see what's next :D

11. corran2

May 16, 2006
    :( I'm sorry to say updates are going to start coming on Saturdays. I just don't have time to post Fridays.

Next Post is going to be a surprise. I will tell you if I were to have a title for this chapter, it would be "Trial by Jacob".

12. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    No worries, Saturdays are good :D And "The Trial of Jacob"?! :eek: I have a feeling we're going to get some big answers now [face_dancing]

13. corran2

May 16, 2006

Chapter 12

Juliet entered Jacob's cabin. She was very nervous. After all, she was going to meet the man who had saved her sister and her nephew's lifes.

"Come in, Juliet, come in!" exclaimed Jacob.

Juliet smiled. She felt happy being here, happy to see Jacob, as if her mind was was cleared of all negative thoughts. Jacob now felt like an old friend she had not seen for many years.

"Hello, Jacob." Juliet said calmly, all the nervous fellings washed away by the powerful aura of happiness.

"Juliet, you have done a great service to us by eliminating Austin. One less person we can worry about. Now, I offer you a prize for your good deeds. Anything you ask for I will give."

Juliet was shocked for a moment.

"Anything?" asked Juliet slowly.

"Anything!" Jacob repeated.

There were only two things Juliet wanted, now she had to decide which one was more important. She sighed, then went over to Jacob, crouched down beside the rocking chair he sat in, and whispered something in his ear.

"It will be done child, it will be done." said Jacob softly.

Juliet left Jacob's cabin, smiling.

Mr. Eko and Mikhail entered Jacob's cabin exactly one hour later.

"A pleasure to meet you, Eko!" exclaimed Jacob.

"Why am I here?" asked Eko.

"I want you to help me with something, Eko. I need you to bring me one of your friends. If you do this, I will give you a gift, a gift only a certain few have."

"And what is that?"

"It is called the Force."

"What?"

"The Force. I will tell you more when you bring me your friend."

"And what friend do you want me to bring?" asked Eko

"John Locke. You are free to go now Eko, if you decide not to bring John to me that will be fine, but I strongly suggest you choose to."

Mr. Eko left Jacob's cabin with a confused look on his face.

"Mikhail, you need to contact Weston. It's time for it to begin."

"Also, go to the temple and get the FRSS to find this Hume. I'm almost sure he has it in him."

"Yes Brother."

Mikhail walked out of Jacob's cabin with a determined look on his face.

TO BE CONTINUED...[face_mischief]

14. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    New post dance: [face_dancing]

"Juliet, you have done a great service to us by eliminating Austin. One less person we can worry about. Now, I offer you a prize for your good deeds. Anything you ask for I will give."

Kate's not really dead, is she? [face_worried]

There were only two things Juliet wanted, now she had to decide which one was more important. She sighed, then went over to Jacob, crouched down beside the rocking chair he sat in, and whispered something in his ear.
    "It will be done child, it will be done." said Jacob softly.
    Juliet left Jacob's cabin, smiling.

Hmm... Juliet either wants Ben dead, or off the island. But which did she ask for? [face_thinking]

"A pleasure to meet you, Eko!" exclaimed Jacob.

I like Jacob. He's so cheery :D

"I want you to help me with something, Eko. I need you to bring me one of your friends. If you do this, I will give you a gift, a gift only a certain few have."
    "And what is that?"
    "It is called the Force."

Awesome! [face_laugh] Eko would be so bad-ass with Force powers. He could make a Jesus-saber [face_mischief]

"John Locke. You are free to go now Eko, if you decide not to bring John to me that will be fine, but I strongly suggest you choose to."
    Mr. Eko left Jacob's cabin with a confused look on his face.

Yeah, he didn't give poor Eko a lot to go on. I wonder if he will really do it or just warn Locke of Jacob... and thenof course, Locke will go to the cabin anyway to investigate, since he's extremely curious.

"Mikhail, you need to contact Weston. It's time for it to begin."
    "Also, go to the temple and get the FRSS to find this Hume. I'm almost sure he has it in him."

Weston? The "FRSS"? Wha?! :eek:

Great post, corran =D= Lots of new mysteries to wrap my head around, but you also sort of gave us some answers. Jacob's healing powers are derived from the Force! :eek: If Jacob and the Island are one entity, this would explain a lot [face_thinking] I'll ponder on this for awhile and post my thoughts later.

terrific work once again. I can't wait to see what happens next :D

15. corran2

May 16, 2006
    I have made an error in my post that needs correcting. Mikhail is Jacob's brother, not son. Weston will be explained in story 2 and FRSS is story 3 tale, although it will appaer in Disturbances.

16. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Wow! :eek: Mikhail is Jacob's brother?! I guess this explains why he seems so invincible [face_thinking]

Very much looking forward to the new post :D

17. corran2

May 16, 2006
    I have come up with the title of book 2 in the Disturbances Trilogy: DISCOVERIES!

18. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    I like it! It's the sort of title that promises answers [face_mischief]

19. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    How the heck did I miss this??? :eek:

corran, I really like the theories you've brought to this as well as incorporating the crossover aspect. Very well done. :) I will try my best to look out for your future posts as I know this will be a great way to help pass the time until February. This is a wonderful combo...Star Wars and LOST. [face_mischief]

My favorite section that made me laugh was this:

"Yo, Jin, how do you catch so many fish?"

"So-so cailk samh tobo housh toert," Jin answered

" Yeah, dude, I have like no idea what you just said,"

"Luck" Jin translated

"Well, no wonder I didn't get any." Hurley thought.

[face_laugh]

20. corran2

May 16, 2006
    Thanks for the reply Miranda! This is also a good way for me to pass the time until February. I'm glad to see everyone's liking the Jin and Hurley!

Next Post, we find out which station Mandine picked, what Nikki and Paulo have been up to, and we see how Ben is doing since Trak attacked him!

21. corran2

May 16, 2006
    Author's note: The ending is my favorite ending in this story.
    Chapter 13

Mandine was climbing up the ladder that led to the Temple. She had decided to go through the tunnel marked Temple because just 6 months ago she had been studying the Massasai Temples on Yavin 4.

Mandine had been amazed at the vastness of the tunnel, which was made of stone and must have been at least 50 Ft. high and 100 Ft. wide. She had only seen a few rats as she moved throgh the long tunnel.

After what have must have been an hour, she had reached a ladder that led up to what she could make out as a small hole with a metal door at the top.

As Mandine got closer to the top she could here the faint buzz of machinary. when she reached the top she pushed at the matel door, and it opened slowly.

Mandine hoisted herself onto the floor of what she expected was the Temple. She looked around the room and saw machines scattered around the room. She noticed that all the machines were connected to a small computer screen

At the far end of the room she saw a door that was slightly ajar. She went through the door and breathed the night air. She was very tired, but she knew she shouldn't sleep. She had to find her friends.

Paulo Sanchez stared at the diamonds that had caused him so much trouble. He had retrived them from there hiding place in The Dharma Initiative station he had hid them in.

These diamonds were the cause of all his problems, and he was going to bury them again, this time for good. He loved Nikki more then anything else in the world. She didn't love hime, he knew that, but he could settle for unrequited love.

He looked at the diamonds one last time then dropped them into a hole he had dug in a secluded place about a quarter mile from the beach. As Paulo started putting sand on the diamonds, he didn't notice the faint beeping the diamonds made.

Ben walked into Sarah Sheperd's room in the Hydra. She was on her bed looking at him.

"What do you want?" she asked bluntly.

"I just wanted to tell you Jack escaped from his house."

"Are you going to hurt me?" she asked

"That depends. Do you want me to?"

Sarah laughed out loud. Ben laughed as well. She ran to him and vilontly kissed him.

"Hi." said Annie Carington, alias Sarah Shepered.

TO BE CONTINUED...

22. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    The ending is my favorite ending in this story.

[face_hypnotized]

*Eats popcorn and scrolls down*

Mandine hoisted herself onto the floor of what she expected was the Temple. She looked around the room and saw machines scattered around the room. She noticed that all the machines were connected to a small computer screen

Well, that's definitely not what I was expecting them to find at "The Temple". I was thinking it was another "old place."

Paulo Sanchez stared at the diamonds that had caused him so much trouble. He had retrived them from there hiding place in The Dharma Initiative station he had hid them in.

:D

He looked at the diamonds one last time then dropped them into a hole he had dug in a secluded place about a quarter mile from the beach. As Paulo started putting sand on the diamonds, he didn't notice the faint beeping the diamonds made.

What the...? [face_thinking]

Ben walked into Sarah Sheperd's room in the Hydra. She was on her bed looking at him.
    "What do you want?" she asked bluntly.
    "I just wanted to tell you Jack escaped from his house."
    "Are you going to hurt me?" she asked
    "That depends. Do you want me to?"
    Sarah laughed out loud. Ben laughed as well. She ran to him and vilontly kissed him.
    "Hi." said Annie Carington, alias Sarah Shepered.

Wha!? :eek:

Okay, you just officially blew my mind [face_hypnotized] That was awesome!

Great twist... and yet I have no idea what to make of it :p Sarah is Annie... This leads me to believe we're going for a "Everything was orchestrated perfectly to bring these people here" type answer, which I love. Will be tricky to pull off.

Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve, corran :D Wonderful post =D= I'll see what theories I can come up with now :p

23. corran2

May 16, 2006
    This was ment to throw you in a bind. However, the first two sections were probably some of the most important in the story.

24. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Hmm [face_thinking]

I'm really perplexed by the "beeping" Paulo doesn't hear. I don't know what to make of that at all :confused:

25. corran2

May 16, 2006
    Here's a little snippit: I got the idea for the diamonds beeping in Expose.

Next Post, Ben tells the Others his new plan, Sayid and the others react to Penny and Nadia coming to the Island, and the final part is going to blow everyone away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.