main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Disturbances (Star Wars/Lost AU crossover story) OC's, Desmond,Locke,Jack,Kate Updated 10/26/07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by corran2, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corran2

corran2 Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2006
    Chapter 14

Richard walked into the rec room, smiling. Ben had called a meeting that was to be attended by Richard, Tom, Ryan, Bea, Mikhail, and Danny to discuss some big event that he wanted to inform them of.

"Hello, Uncle." said Richard to Mikhail, putting out his hand.

"Hello, Richard." Mikhail grasped his hand and shook it.

Everyone was sitting in at a long table that had been brought in from the storage house. They were all waiting for Ben.

"Hey Bea, how are the kids?" asked Richard nonchalantly.

"Zack and Emma are doing just fine. Thety stick to Cindy like leeches" replied Bea, smiling.

Just then Ben walked through the double doors. He smiled at everyone. He got to the front of the table and sat down.

"There are a few things we need to discuss. One, Jacob sends his thanks for capturing Austen, Ford, and Sheperd. It was entirly my fault for letting Jack Sheperd escape, and I told Jacob the same."

Severel people let out held breathes. They had been worried one of them might be blamed for Ben's actions.

"Second, I would like to inform you that Juliet has killed Austen. Juliet and I buried her on the outskirts of town. Ford has gone after Widmore, suspecting that Austen is still alive. When he comes back after killing Widmore, he will be disposed of."

"Third, Jacob has issued an order for all the creatures that have landed on the Island. This also includes the ailen we found in the Hydra."

"Fourth, we're going to have a raid on the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815. Jacob has ordered me to do this. We need to capture Kwon and Littleon. Our there any questions?"

No one raised their hands. No one ever did.

"How did you get here?" asked Sayid.

They had immediately woken up everyone in camp. They had gathered under the huge tent they had made after the implosiion.

"We work for the Dharma Initiative. We arrived on the submarine Quest." answered Penny.

"You work for Dharma? The same Dharma that has loads of bloody stations all over this Island?" asked Claire.

"Yes, the very same one." replied Nadia.

"Why have we not seen more of your people then?" asked Sayid.

"Well, for all we knew, everything on the Island was fine. Then one day a man named Kelvin Innman sailed up to our training grounds at Portland. He was delirious, he had a nasty gash on his head. I just happened to be there that day, ansd when he saw me he pointed and said,"Penny! Penny!". I ran up to him and pulled me down to his face and said,"Desmond is in the Swan." He laughed one more time then died." said Penny.

"Desmond Hume? He came to us in a sailboat as well. The last we saw of him was when he ran of to the Hatch with John." Sayid pointed Locke out.

Penny started to smilie. "He's really here?" asked Penny.

"Yes, he is." replied Locke.

"We came here when we picked up an electromagnetic disturbance coming from coordinates 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42." said Nadia.

Though no one heard it, Hurley let out a small gasp.

"Those are the numbers we had to press to stop the world from ending."

"Yes, well we came to investigate with the Quest because we knew the Swan was an elecromagnetic station and if someone were to intiate the fail saf, it would send out a signal all around the world. We were attacked by someone with anot

2. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Time for a new post [face_dancing]

and the final part is going to blow everyone away.

:D

"Hello, Uncle." said Richard to Mikhail, putting out his hand.
    "Hello, Richard." Mikhail grasped his hand and shook it.

It's a lovely family :p

Severel people let out held breathes. They had been worried one of them might be blamed for Ben's actions.

Heh. No one trusts that guy.

"Second, I would like to inform you that Juliet has killed Austen. Juliet and I buried her on the outskirts of town. Ford has gone after Widmore, suspecting that Austen is still alive. When he comes back after killing Widmore, he will be disposed of."

:eek:

They buried Kate?! She's really gone? :_|

"Fourth, we're going to have a raid on the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815. Jacob has ordered me to do this. We need to capture Kwon and Littleon. Our there any questions?"

Oh, just try it. They have a Wookiee now [face_beatup]

Then one day a man named Kelvin Innman sailed up to our training grounds at Portland.

Wha!? :eek:

I've sort of doubted he really died since the season 2 finale.

He laughed one more time then died."

"We came here when we picked up an electromagnetic disturbance coming from coordinates 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42." said Nadia.
    Though no one heard it, Hurley let out a small gasp.

[face_laugh]

The traitor watched all of this. The traitor had been sent on this plane, knowing it would crash. The traitor had been with them since Day 1, reporting everything the traitor heard to the Others.
    As the traitor lay down, the traitor realized they were coming in two days. With an evil smile on the traitor's face, the traitor fell asleep.

Oh wow... :eek: I don't even know what to say...

This has to be someone we know, but who? Charlie wasn't mentioned in this post, but he doesn't seem possible. And again, we have confirmation that this was all part of one big plan [face_thinking]

I'm really stumped. I can't think of a single character who this would be that wouldn't conflict with continuity [face_thinking] Jack maybe? :p

I can't wait to see what's going on. You've got me on the edge of my seat!

Great post =D= :D

3. corran2

May 16, 2006
    There are severel possibilities: Anyone besides Locke, Sayid, Penny, Nadia, Hurley, and Claire. This means anyone from the mainest people: Charlie, Sun, or Jin to Rose or Bernard to Nikki or Paulo or even Scott. Heck it could be an OC. I'll tell you you'll find out who it is in the final post of this story.

I've argued that Kelvin is not only alive, but is Jacob.[face_mischief] Also notice that he came in a sailboat. Now you're wondering: How did Kelvin get Desmond's sailboat if Desmond has to be in the sailboat by 3 minutes? All will be explined.

When you find out who the traitor is, you're not going to believe it!

4. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Man, I can't wait [face_dancing] New post tomorrow?

And Kelvin = Jacob?! :eek: That's interesting. I really hadn't thought of it [face_thinking]

5. corran2

May 16, 2006
    Next chapter, Jack meets a stranger, we see what the Star Wars characters are up to, and we find out what exactly Jacob gave Juliet, and trust me, there is going to be some serious questions raised in the final part.

6. corran2

May 16, 2006

Chapter 15

Jack had set up camp under a palm tree. He didn't now exactly where he was, just on another beach on this crazy Island.

Jack had ran for 15 minutes before stopping to catch a breath. He didn't now what he had seen, only that it was the ugliest thing he had ever seen in his life.

He had ran without thinking out the door, passing severel people along the way through what he guessed was their town. Some of them had tried to stop him, but he had quickly subdued them.

He had kept running until he had come onto a strech of beach. He had rested under the same palm tree at which he was laying under now. He had found a few mangos and paypayas. Mid-afternoon, he had gone into the jungle to find some wood to build a fire.

Walking through the jungle, he had come upon a cache of Dharama Intiative equipment and food. On top was a note:

Here is the supplies for the Temple Station. We hope you are doing well with your research.
    The Dharma Initiative

Jack had gotten some Lucky Charms and some Dr. Pepper from the stash. He had found some more fire wood then returned, lit the fire, and then sat under the tree, thinking.

Should I go looking for Kate asnd Sawyer or should I go back to camp?

Jack was torn. Would it be better if he could bargain a deal where he was taken back to them if Kate and Sawyer were set free? Should he go back to the camp and get Sayid and Locke to come on a search party with him? He just didn't now.

"Who are you?"

Jack spun around quickly. There was a gorgeous black haired woman staring back at him. She had no weapon out, but that didn't mean she didn't have one.

"Are you one of them?" asked Jack slowly.

"One of who?" asked the woman.

"One of the Others!" screamed Jack.

"I'm from another galaxy. Me and my team of scientists crash landed on this Island."

Jack began to laugh at this.

"And who exactly are you?" asked Jack.

"Mandine Kishmore."

Drad'Meker didn't know what to do. The people had made them leave from their encampment. Now here he was with Tinny and Cribby, lost in an unknown jungle.

They had been looking for Captain Kishmore and Cal. They all liked Captain Kishmore, and although Cal was very strange, they got along just fine.

"Where are we going to go?" Drad asked himself.

"Juliet, walk outside and your wish will be granted." said Jacob.

Juliet had returned to Jacob's cabin, hoping her wish was ready. As she opened the door, she saw him. She ran and embraced him.

"Hi, Jules." said Goodwin

TO BE CONTINUED...[face_mischief]

7. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    and we find out what exactly Jacob gave Juliet, and trust me, there is going to be some serious questions raised in the final part.

Sounds good [face_dancing]

*Settles in to read*

Here is the supplies for the Temple Station. We hope you are doing well with your research.
    The Dharma Initiative

So the Temple is a Dharma Station?! :eek: Makes sense, I should have put that together when we saw all the equipment inside it.

Jack had gotten some Lucky Charms and some Dr. Pepper from the stash

Nice combo [face_laugh]

"And who exactly are you?" asked Jack.
    "Mandine Kishmore."

Cool :D

"Juliet, walk outside and your wish will be granted." said Jacob.
    Juliet had returned to Jacob's cabin, hoping her wish was ready. As she opened the door, she saw him. She ran and embraced him.
    "Hi, Jules." said Goodwin

Damn, I should have guessed that one, but I didn't [face_mischief] Makes perfect sense now. Nicely done, corran =D=

So Jacob can bring people back to life, or at least it appears so. No surprise there, given that a lot of theorizing on that subject were going on when Mikhail "came back to life."

Great post :D I wonder what Jack is going to do. I kind of think he should go get Sayid and co. to make a serious rescue attempt. Of course, there's no one to really rescue :( Is Kate really dead?! [face_worried] Why did Jacob want her to be killed?

I have so many questions :p

Hurry up and post again so I don't have to wait :p

8. corran2

May 16, 2006
    I'm sorry if I didn't make it obvious, but Kate was killed because Juliet had to kill someone to be in Jacob's good graces. I thought Jacob made people kill other people ala Locke killing his Dad on that polr in The Brig. Although some people suspect this was just one of Ben's ideas to embarass John, I think Jacob demands a sacrifice.

9. GeithJiseo2

GeithJiseo2 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 21, 2004
    This is a GREAT story. Can you PM me when you update?

=D==D==D==D==D=

10. corran2

May 16, 2006
    I,m sorry, I don't do PMs.:( I post every Saturday, though. Thanks for posting, GarthJieso2.:D

11. GeithJiseo2

Jan 21, 2004
    Then I'll be checking this thread every Saturday for a new post! :D

12. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Yeah, that makes sense. It ties in especially well if Jacob really does = Sith Lord [face_mischief]

Very nicely done, Corran =D=

13. corran2

May 16, 2006
    I think you could probably compare Jacob to Jacen in Exodus.[face_mischief]

14. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    I'm not falling into that trap :p

15. corran2

May 16, 2006

It was worth a try.:p

Next post, the battle for the beach begins(and trust me, they'll be casualties.), and we see Desmond and co.

16. corran2

May 16, 2006

Chapter 16

Ben and his team of 20 Others were less then 100 yards from the beach, and the survivors had no idea. Ben had decided to take Tom, Danny, Colleen, Mikhail, Ryan, Bea, Goodwin, Juliet, and others. There main goal was to take Sun Kwon and Aaron Littleon, but there was another mission that only a select few knew about: killing Penolope Widmore. Although Ford was at that very moment making his way off there boat, thay would make sure she was disposed of.

"Okay, Mikhail, take Aldo, Juliet, and Isabel to the left of the camp. Littleon and his mother will be there. If Claire wakes up, shoot her. Ryan, take Goodwin, Danny, and Keith to the right. Take Sun, if Jin wakes up, shoot him as well. Tom, take Colleen, Beth, and James and start a diversion in the middle of camp,and me, Bea, and Josh will stay here and make sure they don't try to retreat. Our second wave will come in if things get out of hand. Understood?"

They all nodded.

Desmond, Alex, Karl, and Emilio treked through the jungle. Desmond hadn't slept well the night before. He kept thinking of his quest with Widmore in the future. These people were possibly the Hostiles, and he was going along with them. Why? He wasn't sure why, but he trusted the girl, Alex.

When they had all awakened, they had began there trek. Where, Desmond didn't know, but he was getting ready to ask.

"Where are we going?"

"To our village. We're going to destroy it." replied Alex.

"Aye. I guess I should help you, yeah?"

"We could use it." replied Emilio.

"And just how do you plan on destroying your village"

"We ransacked a Dharma station, The Flame. It was filled with C-4." answered Karl.

"I used to work for the Intiative myself." said Desmond.

"Really?" asked Emilio.

"Yeah."

"That makes you the only one left." said Alex.

"Right. Well, could you tell me why you made me move away from that tower?"

"Well, some people are coming to this Island. The place we were was a runway for-"

Alex was stopped midsentence when out of the ground came a Boom!!. Desmond looked up to see black smoke.

TO BE CONTINUED..[face_mischief]

Authors Note: I'm sorry the past two chapters have been kind of small, but these have sort of transitional for the battle of the beach story arc.

17. GeithJiseo2

Jan 21, 2004
    Oh, wow!!! And I'm the first to read it. That was wonderful; you had me on the edge of my seat.

Thank you! =D=

18. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Ben and his team of 20 Others were less then 100 yards from the beach, and the survivors had no idea. Ben had decided to take Tom, Danny, Colleen, Mikhail, Ryan, Bea, Goodwin, Juliet, and others.

Ben leads the strike and there's not Richard... Interesting [face_thinking]

If Claire wakes up, shoot her.

Hope she's a sound sleeper. [face_worried]

Take Sun, if Jin wakes up, shoot him as well.

[face_hypnotized]

Tom, take Colleen, Beth, and James and start a diversion in the middle of camp,and me

I can't believe Sawyer is helping them :( I'm praying for a double-cross [face_praying] Would be cool if Sawyer warned the camp and turned on the Others.

"We ransacked a Dharma station, The Flame. It was filled with C-4." answered Karl.

Good thing they got to it before Locke :p

"Well, some people are coming to this Island. The place we were was a runway for-"
    Alex was stopped midsentence when out of the ground came a Boom!!. Desmond looked up to see black smoke.

Wha?! :eek: You are evil!

Cool that you went with the runway thing that Juliet mentioned in TtLG [face_mischief] Could this be another SW connection?

And now the smoke monster! :eek:

I have to say, this is your most suspenseful chapter yet! I can't wait to see what happens on the beach and I'm hoping Sawyer does the right thing. But you totally left me on the edge of my seat with Alex not finishing her sentence [face_laugh]

Can't wait to see what happens next! :D

19. corran2

May 16, 2006
    Thanks for the replys GeithJieso2 and Yobs! If Alex had finished her sentence, pretty much the entire second story would be ruined. I think some people are going to come out of this story liking Sawyer and some not.

Let's just say when Sawyer does make his decesion,its going to change everything. And, of course, it all depends on the outcome on what I dub The Battle of the Beach. If Ben and the Others lose, Sawyer won't be able to get to Kate, then again, Richard wasn't mentioned as being with Ben's strike force.

Also, I have two announcements to make: One, I have decided after I complete this story I'm going to stop until the fourth season is over. I'm just beginning to start writing the second story, and I think I can get done with story 3 by then. Sorry it's to be that long, but there will definetly be some teasers.

Two, I'm going to give you a little tease for the final post: The final sentence is going to have a huge cliffhanger, but also I'm going to reveal the traitor by name.

20. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Happy to catch up where I left off. [face_dancing]

I loved the Annie Carington part! And then the traitor? Oh Lordy!:eek: And now Goodwin is back?!

Thank you for writing this as it makes for great reading being a deprived LOSTie. ;) And as the cliffhanger goes...I'd expect no less from a fellow SW/Lost fan.

;)

21. corran2

May 16, 2006
    Thanks for the reply Miranda! I love cliffhangers and twists, so I've sprikled them all over the story.

22. corran2

May 16, 2006
    Chapter 17

Desmond fell over from the shock of the smoke blowing through the ground. Desmond saw Emilio and Karl runnning away, but Alex was having to be pulled away, screaming,"Desmond! Run Away! Run Away!"

Desmond just stared at the black smoke, mesmerized by what he was seeing.

Penny was kissing him the day she moved into his flat

He was throwing her engagemant ring into the Thames River

The fierce storm which brought him to this Island

Smashing Kelvin's head against the rocks

Turning the fail safe key, saving the world

Penny's grave-

That was the last thing he saw bwfore the smoke turned into three prongs and escaped into the jungle.

Alex walked up to him, laying a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you all right?" she asked in a soft voice.

"I'm not quite sure sister." Desmond replied.

Mikhail Bakunin, Juliet Burke Goodwin, Aldo Davidson, and Isabel Patterson walked slowly towards the Littleon tent. This was an important mission, they all knew it.

It had been agreeed upon that Juliet would go in and get the baby, since she bore a striking resemblance to Claire Littleon, and if Aaron woke up, his little mind might register he was in his mother's arms, not a kidnappers.

Juliet went into the Littleon tent. Claire was snoring, and Aaron was right next to her, in a small, made-from-bamboo, baby crib. She picked up Aaron, who was fast asleep. Claire never even stirred.

Ryan Price, Noah Goodwin, Danny Picket, and Keith Carson approached the Kwon's tent. Ryan woould go in and quickly subdue Sun, and then they would meet back up and bring Sun and Aaron to the Hydra, where Sun would have her baby and Aaron would learn of his powers.

As Ryan stepped into the tent, Jin Kwon awoke. Something in his mind tolsd him he had to. He saw Ryan Price enter his tent. Without a moments tought, he jumped on Price punching him repetedly. As Jin did this, Sun awoke. She began to scream.

The battle of the beach had begun.

TO BE CONTINUED...[face_mischief]

EDIT: Happy Sept.22!!![face_dancing]

23. GeithJiseo2

Jan 21, 2004
    *using the Force*

You will continue this story now. ;)

Great work! You are awesome! Keep it coming.

=D==D==D==D==D=

24. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    If Alex had finished her sentence, pretty much the entire second story would be ruined.

Hmmm [face_worried]

I think some people are going to come out of this story liking Sawyer and some not.

Damn, now I'm worried [face_worried]

Let's just say when Sawyer does make his decesion,its going to change everything.

That sounds ominous...

One, I have decided after I complete this story I'm going to stop until the fourth season is over. I'm just beginning to start writing the second story, and I think I can get done with story 3 by then. Sorry it's to be that long, but there will definetly be some teasers.

Hmm... well, at least we'll have LOST to fill the gap between your fics :D Probably lots of new ideas will come of it too ;)

The final sentence is going to have a huge cliffhanger, but also I'm going to reveal the traitor by name.

Penny was kissing him the day she moved into his flat
    He was throwing her engagemant ring into the Thames River
    The fierce storm which brought him to this Island
    Smashing Kelvin's head against the rocks
    Turning the fail safe key, saving the world
    Penny's grave-
    That was the last thing he saw bwfore the smoke turned into three prongs and escaped into the jungle.

So, Desmond saw the flashes of the past inside the smoke monster before staring it down ala Mr. Eko... Or the monster was scanning his mind.

Either way, it's interesting [face_thinking]

Juliet went into the Littleon tent. Claire was snoring, and Aaron was right next to her, in a small, made-from-bamboo, baby crib. She picked up Aaron, who was fast asleep. Claire never even stirred.

Oh no :(

Juliet is evil :p

As Ryan stepped into the tent, Jin Kwon awoke. Something in his mind tolsd him he had to. He saw Ryan Price enter his tent. Without a moments tought, he jumped on Price punching him repetedly.

Yeah, Go, Jin! [face_dancing] I hope he unleashes his roundhouse kick like he did on Mikhail [face_beatup]

Great post, corran! :D This is going to be exciting. Can't wait to see how this battle shapes up vs. the one we saw in the finale. Speaking of which, how close are we to the end of this story?

Still waiting to see what Sawyer's going to do [face_worried] Not quite sure what to make of Desmond and the smoke monster, or the vision of Penny's grave again. Things don't look good for her [face_worried]

I hope Charlie goes all dark when he finds out Aaron's been taken, like he did in season 1 when he shot Ethan repeatedly [face_mischief]

Can't wait for more! :D

Happy Sept.22!!!

To you too! :D This should become a National Holiday [face_flag]

25. corran2

May 16, 2006
    The final 2 chapters will be posted back to back as chapters 22 and 23. This battle is going to be much better then Through the Looking Glass, mostly because a lot of the camp is still there. I don't think Charlie is going to be too happy about Aaron being kidnapped. There will be severel casualties, and I'm talking main characters.[face_mischief]

Thanks for the replies Geith and Yobi!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.