main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Divided Heart (By Rhea Jediknight and SJ) L/M angst, romace, action (Karrde, Leia, Han, originals)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SJade, Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoombini

Zoombini Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 10, 2001
    Nice ending. Thank you Rhea and SJ for this captivating and enchanting story about Luke and Mara.

2. SJade

SJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000
    Thanks Jayd and Zoombini :) It was a pleasure to entertain you both to the END :)

Love
    SJ

p.s. but it's not the end of my fun though, if you get my meaning ;P But no, I don't mean more Divided Heart; this one 'is' over :)

3. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this is over!!!!!!!!!!!

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great!!!! Beyond great!!!

I loved every post of it!!!

And now it's over.......*cries*

You guys have got to keep writing other stories!!! PLease!!!!

Anyways.....C3 signing off this wonderful thread.....awesome story!!

4. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Hello C3 :) Thanks again for the great feedback since you found the thread :) we're really glad that you've enjoyed this finding this much :) as for more, separately, we both intend to keep writing, but this story was a one shot between us :)

Thanks again!
    Love
    SJ

5. Ariapaige

Ariapaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2002
    AAAAhhhhhh!!!! I finally get back and am able to catch up and i catch up with.... THE END!! NOOOOO! But they're so cute together anyway! For a second i thought leia might've picked up the lightsaber too. *sigh* I'm glad they're together though. Excellent ending. I'm terribly sorry to see it ended. Congratulations SJ and Rhea, on a story well done!

;) Paige

6. SJade

Sep 15, 2000
    Hello Paige :) Welcome back, and glad that you've enjoyed the End :) Thanks for the great final feedback :) It's always delightful to see that the fun is still going on once it is shared :)

Love
    SJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.