main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii DIY Armor [Stormtrooper and otherwise]

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jackomack, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackomack

Jackomack Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 1999
    These last few days I've been looking around the web at different sites that give info concerning self made Armor.

I am wondering if there is anyone on Oahu that have made their own armor and possibly have some of the tools necessary to create/work on armor.

I've quickly become very interested in possibly making either Jango Fett, Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper or Ep3 Clonetrooper [ep2 and stormie mix] armor.

I'll have to decide once/if I find someone who can help me. I'm sure I have many tools available to me also on any one of the military bases on island, so they may help too.

Thanks!

-Jackomack

2. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Jackomack,

I'd recommend trying to contact the local 501sters at http://www.pac501.com. Their e-mails are listed on their members page.

Also, look at the C3 pictures online for further inspiration. I'll announce when mine are up but there are many already up from other fans.

Jay Tee Erricck

3. Jackomack

Jackomack Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 1999
    I'm thinking Boba Fett might be the best for me to start with, since there isn't nearly as much material needed [or so it seems anyway]

and according to one website, there is a process [and material] that use can use that does not need Vacu-forming.

Guess my best bet would be to nab me a Don Post Helmet from eBay and fix it up to be more movie accurate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.