KC, MO DLP at Studio 30

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by filmfanatic24, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filmfanatic24 Jedi Youngling

I just called 2 mintues ago and as of then they are still not sure of wether or not they will have it in DLP....and concerning the midnight screenings....why in the hell would they not have both of them in the largest auditoriums? DO THEY HAVE SOME OTHER MIDNIGHT MOVIES THAT NIGHT!??!?!? (Thats sarcasim) Anyways....have you guys heard anything else?

P Movie. Out.
  2. cusqueno Jedi Youngling

The official site now has them listed as offering DLP for Episode II. I guess Lucasfilm knows they'll get a digital copy, but no one has notified AMC.
  3. filmfanatic24 Jedi Youngling

Do you have the exact link so i can see this? I don't know what i will do if they don't get a copy....i might have to jump a plane to New York! ;-)
  4. DarthBarbieDoll Jedi Youngling

star 1
    DLP Theaters - click here

On the bottom pull down menu for North America, you can do Show All Theaters or USA to see the digital theaters in all the states. Now someone in another thread already said that only theater number 14 at Olathe has a digital projector so I'm guessing you would need to call or make sure you buy tickets for that specific theater house number. I'm going to watch AOTC at a regular AMC theater first and then maybe in a month or so, go see it at Olathe. So if any of you go to Olathe before I do, please let me know if it's in digital there. Thanky. :)
  5. cusqueno Jedi Youngling

6. cusqueno Jedi Youngling

Movietickets.com now has a purchase option specifically for the DLP midnight showing. Check it out here!

AMC Studio 30 - Olathe

Grrrrr...Now I have to find someone to buy my non digital tickets!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.