main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Do Aliens Exist?/Are Aliens Here?/Have they Ever Been Here?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Matty20172018, Jan 28, 2018.

1. firesaber

firesaber Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2006
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  2. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    "Never before has a generation so diligently recorded themselves accomplishing so little." - Vince Herrera

In theory everyone could have their iphones scanning the skies constantly for signs of ET visitation, but in practice it's an infinite expanse of bad selfies.

firesaber and SuperWatto like this.
  3. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I hope aliens are not reading this thread.

4. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    Well Videos do Exist There are a lot of specials on UFO's that feature these videos and pictures. Also If they are interdimensional beings and not in fact Aliens then they can come over to our world anywhere they would like and not necessarily in a UFO also If the accounts of people are to be believed they have special powers Telepathy, the power to control us and what not. If my encounter in my room at night wasn't a dream and I don't think it was they paralyzed me so getting a phone wasn't an option. I did try to fight It and I believe they ended the abduction because my heart rate was so high I could have had a heart attack.

I also one night In 1997 was sleeping in my bed and got woken up to a little angelic voice Calling my Name, Adam, Adam, Adam, I turned around and my Beagle Dog Named Bentley was sitting next to my bed Whimpering and staring at me, I took him downstairs and let him out the basement sliding glass doors so he could go to the bathroom. Something I noticed the night my dog woke me up It was a Full Moon and the moon cast an eerie glow on the land that night...

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  5. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    Sounds a bit like dream paralysis. You were dreaming but thought you were awake. That's happened to me. I used to have terrible dreams that a looming shadowy figure was standing over the bed. It was so real. I'd call out "who's there?" Who is that?" and it would wake up my wife in a panic. She'd turn the lights on, and of course nothing was there. Then she would punch me in the stomach as hard as she possibly could and say "next time this happens I'm going to punch you directly in the face." And I'm not even a fascist.

6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I experience sleep paralysis quite a lot, Leoluca, so I'm pretty certain that's not aliens. In fact, I just experienced an episode last night where my television set in the room was making loud static sounds, and I couldn't move in my bed. Pretty certain, it was sleep paralysis.

7. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    Yes, I suffer from fairly regular sleep paralysis. Always a bit scary, but ultimately harmless.

8. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Af.Aliens.Alienss

9. Matty20172018

Matty20172018 Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 20, 2017
    Does anyone wonder though about the immensity of time? Was there ever a nothing as in, nothing? Will there ever be nothing? How can nothing become something?
    My head really hurts just trying to think about that...

10. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Yeah, I have sleep paralysis. Usually twice a month. Last episode there was a giant demon, with wings, flapping over my bed.

Wasn't aliens, bruh.

11. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    I think I had sleep paralysis right there

JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  12. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I experienced sleep paralysis once. It was awful. Worst part of it was the burning feeling in my rectum and the strange metal object lodged up my nose.

13. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
  14. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Is it too early to submit my nomination for 2018 Post of the Year?

15. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    I thought it was the opening to Thriller.

Also @Rogue1-and-a-half now I think about it, Michael Jackson was basically a Scooby Doo villain in his later life, right? Roaming around an abandoned amusement park with a plastic head...

16. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    And he would have gotten away with it, too...

17. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    That's where it falls apart. "Meddling kids"' varied connotations.

18. firesaber

Mar 5, 2006
    I'm sorry but no they don't. Not conclusive and irrefutable ones. There are also specials on finding bigfoot which I submit is a biologically higher possibility of being discovered than ET buzzing through our atmosphere.

All of the purported videos are of a dubious origin and all are less than clear as to what it is (Again, the U in UFO is just that Unidentified and not automatic equivalency to alien visitation).

An example-a plane seen from another plane presumably from within the last year. A plane that is quite a distance away. I'm assuming the passenger was holding a personal electronics device and not an IMAX camera and yet the zoom and clarity is outstanding-No question that is a plane.

We can read license plates from low earth orbit and precisely introduce munitions through windows. Humans don't need to enter the airspace of others on our OWN planet at this point to see what is going, take scientific measurements etc. Why would a technologically advanced species overcome the mind bending distances of the cosmos and the light barrier and have to dip planet side.

For the sake of fun lets say our neighbors from Alpha-Centauri came to visit from 4.3 light years away. That represents 6 trillion miles X 4.3 or a bit farther away than walking down to the corner pharmacy. If they did not have the ability for light speed travel it would have taken our neighbors 80,000 years to get here. If I drive to any attraction that is more than 3 hours away I'm going to see and visit every square meter of that attraction and get to know some people. The aforementioned Alpha Centauri peeps are going to travel that far and that long to just do a "windshield tour"? I think not. And they wouldn't presumably have to.

When an alien space craft legit comes to Earth it will be a known even to all and if it happens in the next few years the US President will take credit for it.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  19. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    ok but how did the plane or satellite know Leoluca's name?

20. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    I emphatically disagree with all of that you wrote no offense to your long thought out post. :) I will say again I am surprised on a star wars message board not more people believe in Aliens and UFO's its good enough in our movies but in real life it is blasphemy:rolleyes:
    I didn't have sleep paralysis There were Gray Aliens standing next to my bed,
    [​IMG]
    explain that one? and no it wasn't a dream It was real I know when I am dreaming. I guess now with you guys not believing me about this it might not be the right time to say I have Psychic ability my mom has this ability as well. but it is true I am not making any of this up and quite frankly I don't give a damn if anyone believes me I know my experiences and that is all that matters. again we are on a message board of a Science Fiction Fantasy film and you guys cant have more of an open mind about this, Unbelievable:(

this is an interesting article that supports my theory,
    http://www.metatech.org/wp/aliens/sleep-paralysis-causes-are-often-alien-abduction/
    and to be objective here is one that refutes it and says were all watching to much TV,
    https://www.csicop.org/si/show/abduction_by_aliens_or_sleep_paralysis

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  21. firesaber

Mar 5, 2006
    Nothing wrong with disagreement and civil discourse :) However if I may defend myself in one small way, I don't take issue with the assertion there is alien life only that they have visited in the equivalent of the inter(intra) galactic family buggy or Hertz.
    The capability through other such technologies of which we have no ken-I'm willing to leave that door open.

Leoluca Randisi likes this.
  22. firesaber

Mar 5, 2006
    I thankfully do not have this condition and cannot imagine what it must be like. I would have run out of the house in search of an old priest, a young priest and a man named Constantine. Damned Catholic indoctrination of my youth.....

Leoluca Randisi likes this.
  23. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    Sadly, this almost exactly what I see in the mirror when I shave every morning. Only I don't have such pretty eyes.:(

Ender Sai and Leoluca Randisi like this.
  24. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    well as I brought up there is almost no way to traverse the cosmos even at the speed of light I agree with you there. what scientists who believe in such things as the possibility of Aliens visiting earth is opening up a Worm hole anywhere, from point a to point b basically not Aliens but interdimensional beings. You get into Quantum Physics/Strings Theory I get into that it is quite interesting and very real science there was an article in the Smithsonian Magazine about the person who came up with the Strings Theory I forget her name but yes she is a woman and one of the smartest people on earth!

@firesaber I grew up in a Catholic Family as well, Luckily I realized how ridiculous Catholicism was And now I am a Buddhist ...
    I have lived in Florida since June 2015 no Alien Encounters or sleep paralysis in my new house:)

Rogue1-and-a-half and firesaber like this.
  25. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Oh boy, @Lord Vivec is going to enjoy that last post...