Do any of y'all live in Miramar, Weston, something-in-that-area??

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Saber-of-Light, May 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    I really haven't found anyone who is a SW (EU or NJO) fan in Florida...except for two guys in my orchestra that I don't know, one of which who was reading FH1, and the other was reading SBS.........

Confuzzled, Kitkat ^_^
  2. Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello Sabre of Light,

Thanks for stoping by to take a look at our little group. At this time the Fandom Menace has about 15 members and we are always looking for more. We have a Offical meeting once a month but tend to meet in smaller groups quiet often. Our core group lives in Sunrise, Plantation, Coral Springs, with some members comeing from as far as Palm Beach and Dade. Our members range in age from 19 months to 40 (who could that be?) but most of us act "younger". We are active in StarWars by doing RPG, Live Role Play, attending "Cons" and from time to time we feast like Hutts at an all you can eat buffet. (Just don't eat the mash potatos)

We'll be more than happy to answere any questions you might want to ask. You can get my E-mail from my profile.

A.Collins
    Vice-Chairman
  3. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    :p Thanks! I doubt that there's anyone my age here (the age in my profile is false :p ) but I'll be glad to stick around!

P.S. awwww, but I like mashed potatoes...... ;)

EDIT: typos
  4. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm.

Do we ever have any get-togethers? My friend was talking about a Halloween party that the Virginia or Connecticut (or something like that) FanForce had :)
  5. Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello once again Saber of Light,

We tend to meet at least once a month. Sometimes more often in smaller groups. If you have any questions feel free to contact me by way of Yahoo-IM.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.