main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Do Bounty Hunters really have a Code of Honor? Or Practically NO LOYALTY?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by The Sith Camp, Jun 8, 2015.

1. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    Most likely a twisted form of honor eh? Well - given the fact Cad Bane half the time is more than trigger happy or the fact he's happy to do dirty nasty tricks just for the sake of 'the extra buck and Credit...'

AND perhaps even when he was sarcastic going 'I want to remind you Jedi Boy (Anakin) ... We Bounty Hunters bow ... TO NO ONE (evil sadistic cackle...)' as if basically saying 'our form of honor ... is that WE DO NOT HAVE A FORM OF HONOR!'

PLUS - look at the time where Cad Bane - he was at Pablo's - and he displayed his cruelty and yet implying how ruthless he could be when he threatened Pablo for a lack of 'quality blasters' and pretty much he could have just gone Terminator 1984 Arnie-style grabbed a weapon and killed Pablo on the spot ...

OR where when Palpatine hired Cad Bane to kidnap Force-Sensitive Babies - Cad Bane made some remark about it and Palpatine coldly and cynically replied 'among the Jedi - there are no innocents...' with Force-Sensitive Babies ...

OR finally - where he remarked to Ahsokha 'you're lucky we're in a hurry lil' lady ... you'll have to dance with us some other time ...'

thejeditraitor likes this.
  2. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    I think some of them might but most of them are just in it for the money. I could tell Sugi from The Clone Wars definitely has some honor though. Just depends on the bounty hunter I guess.

Iron_lord likes this.