main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Do C3PO and ARTOO visit endor in the clone wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by darthdoomonous, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthdoomonous

darthdoomonous Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2008
    ok this is a long shot but it would in away connect the clone wars to ROTJ

ARTOO says according to C3PO "you said it was pretty here" when i was a kid i always thought this was because ARTOO had been there before.

and C3PO is seen as a god,when C3PO speaks two ewoks look at each other and nod as if saying yeah thats him, perhaps C3PO was there before of course his memory has been wiped and ARTOOS hasnt.

just a thought what do others think and also would people welcome back the ewoks i know kids would,in the UK mcdonalds clone wars toys get a wicket teddy {sorry if it has already been anounced the ewoks are coming back im in the uk and by the time clone wars airs the USA will be on 6 or 7th episode}

2. Redfivee

Redfivee Jedi Master star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    I always though Artoo said it was pretty there because they had been for for alittle while,not because he's been there before.
    Plus I rather NOT see The Ewoks again,I dont think they have a purpose in TCW Cartoon,Id rather see new planets and creatures not the same old same old.

3. VladTheImpaler

VladTheImpaler Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    I also have no desire to see Endor/Ewoks again, but I have to admit that that is actually a funny tie-in. I like the idea of Threepio doing something to make them think he's a god, only to return 25 years later in ROTJ and have no idea of what happened.

A return to Endor could also hopefully mean some fun cameos for nerds like us. They could have cameo appearances from Wilford Brimley's character, or have a run-in with the Gorax. They could make a great comedic adventure out of this idea. I approve.

4. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    Threepio says that to Artoo because while we don't understand what Artoo says Threepio does so we can guesstimate that sometime before that, maybe right after they got off the shuttle Artoo said that and then he said something in protest later on causing Threepio to say that.

5. darthdoomonous

darthdoomonous Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2008
    i really dont see a need for the ewoks to return but filoni is a fan and perhaps he or even lucas has a great story,set there, palpatine has to find out about endor somehow {not taking into account the current EU explanation }if they did and they did put ARTOO and 3PO there it really would connect to ROTJ.

does anybody actualy know if the ewoks will return,like i said before the clone wars mcdonalds toys in the uk include a wicket teddy

6. WookieeWarrior9

WookieeWarrior9 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2007
    Me too. What if we learn that Brimley/ Noa was actually selling "diabetus testing supplies" for "Libhurtee Medakul". lol

7. VladTheImpaler

VladTheImpaler Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    LMAO. That would be awesome. Filoni and co would never do it, but I would seriously love that.

Also, the Ewok toy was included in the Clone Wars Happy Meal toys just to pad out the line. As I recall, there was also a Han Solo toy and a Jango Fett toy and other pre-CW/post-CW characters. Doesn't mean we will see them in the Clone Wars series.

8. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    At some point after landing on Endor in ROTJ, Artoo apparently commented that the moon was pretty (sort of a "well, this is a nice place you folks have here" kind of comment) to 3PO, and that's what he's refernencing.

That being said, there apparently was a Droids/Ewoks crossover comic from Marvel or something that had 3PO going back in time on Endor before eturning home, but that was enough to start the belief he was agod, and thus the worshipping he encountered in ROTJ. Amusing notion.

9. fanboyskywalker

fanboyskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2008
    SW, 3P0 and time travel?

I think my head just exploded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.