main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DO NOT ENTER THIS THREAD!

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Captain_Typho, Sep 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Well my friends, this is the best I can do for you. This thread is just going to have to declare in which threads those official pictures appear as user icons so that others don't accidentally stumble into them. Here's a starting list:

*It's a wrap! Shooting Concludes on Episode 3 (page 1)

*Officially Released Pictures Discussion (All pages)

*Should Qui Gon Jinn Appear As A Jedi Ghost (pages 2 and 4)

*How old is the average non-spoiled member? please share your age inside. (pages 1,2,3,6)

*Who will be a "Vader Hater" After Eppy 3? (page 1)

*The "Spoiler and Trailer Free For Episode III" Club for Crazed Fans (pages 1,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,16,19,33,38)

2. hew

hew Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 1999
    No offense CT, but I think you're fighting a losing battle. Eventually all the threads in this forum could have "spoilerish" icons. You can't block people who have them from posting here.

In most cases, the only thing you're going to see in an Episode III-related icon is a single character. They won't be giving away plot secrets or anything. If you don't even want to know what Anakin's face and hair are going to look like, you should avoid this site altogether because you're bound to find out more than that even just by accident. Windy and stinrab do a good job here, but this forum isn't 100% fool-proof.

3. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    The picture is not a Spoiler anyway, it's been officially released by LFL via its French insider.

And unless the mods have objects to several people using it, then there is no problem. Sorry but you'll just have to deal with it. Besides I've heard no complaints so far.

4. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Darth Terrious, WHY DID YOU POST HERE! I KNOW IT WAS OFFICIALLY RELEASED, BUT THERE ARE SOME FANS, NOT INCLUDING MYSELF, WHO DON'T WANT TO SEE THOSE OFICIALLY RELEASED IMAGES! I'M DOING THIS FOR THEM AND NOW YOUR FRICKEN ICON IS ON MY THREAD WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO LOCK IT! BLAST, ALL THAT HARD WORK FOR NOTHING!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.