main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

<<Do not lock, plz, kthnxbi>>The REAL Introductions Thread-For REAL State Collegians

Discussion in 'Archive: State College, PA' started by wesjanson1138, Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wesjanson1138

wesjanson1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2001
    This is the official introductions thread for State Collegians. Penn State grad students or middle schoolers, we don't care. Post something about yourself along these lines:

Name: Kurt

I play PC gaemz on teh PC. I also like lightsaber fighting with homemade sabers and those electronic lightup ones, walking around places in Jedi robes, and opening automatic doors with "the Force."

2. XzarKun

XzarKun Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    Name: Russell

Gamer and geek, a great combo.

3. slobadog

slobadog Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    Name: Nad

I live among the amish and cows, which is slightly like living with moisture farmers and Eopies. I like history, star wars, proving star wars is history. Useing my light saber spoon. Thinking, also opening doors with the force. Eating, breathing. Writing. Actually right now i'm workin on a little Ditty that I think captures the spirit of EP 3. Have also served with some sort of distiction in the EU empire, The EU senate, The Confederacy of independenat posters, and the grand old shp the Gunray's Revenge which used to terroize the Bars over there till about half a year ago everybody left , the ship sank and i got shot overboard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.