main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Do svedaniya! Or, as they say in Texas, yippie-kie-ay and yeeeeehawwwww!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by skywalker325, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skywalker325

skywalker325 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    hehe...let's see how much attention that subject attracts!

Well, as I may have mentioned before, I'm off to Houston for about 10 days for Nazarene Youth Congress '03. I won't have access to phones or e-mail or even Hyperspace! :_| Just don't know what I'll do... ;)

8-}

I updated the front page of the website tonight so that it has info on the next meeting. I finished all the member pages with the information I have so far, but I'm waiting to see if anyone sends bios or pictures (hint, hint ;)) before uploading it all. It's just so much easier doing it all at once that going back through the code many times later. And it's not critical that they go up tonight, so I'll take that off my list of "Things to Stress Over Before Leaving"

Um...what else... ?[face_plain] Have fun meeting Chewie, to those of you who make the trip. I'd love an autograph, if anyone of you could do that for me, I'd be so grateful! :) So jealous, too!! Ah well, I'll meet him someday!

So, I'll see you all at the next meeting, hopefully with a Texan accent, renewed passion for God, and a nice tan. :)

~Wendy

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Anyone eles gald to here Idaho roads are safe for the next 10 days?

p.s. I doubt anyone eles will even notice this thread, as you and I are the only ones who post regularly. I most likely will be talking to myself.

3. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    I noticed. Yes, I'm posting again...I'm sure everyone is thrilled!...

4. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    Well I'm thrilled! I have a title now!! Thanks russell :)

I have a few minutse left in the Cyber Cafe, so I"m checking my e-mail and the boards fast. Having a great time here. The weather stinks, but otherwise it's awesome, and God is working miracles already.

BTW, how is it that everyone suddenly starts posting like crazy after I leave? [face_plain]

5. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    yay! Back in Idaho at last: warm, but humidity-free!

c y'all in a few days! 8-}

EDIT: go here for pictures and such from the events.

EDIT 2: visit the link in a few days and you'll get lots more info. Now that it's over, they're going to upload over 1400 photos, according to the site. Yay! Hope I'm in at least one of them!

6. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    everyone stay off the sidewalks, Wendy is back.

7. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    awww thanks, that's so sweet. [face_plain]

Actually, my mom almost got run off the freeway on the way to the airport yesterday. Realizing that I'm inexperienced and would probably freak out in such a situation, she got scared and wouldn't even let me drive home. So now I'm on a crusade to convince her that such things don't happen everyday and that I am ready to take my driving test. And so far, it's somewhat unsuccessful...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.