main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Do U find battlefront's 2 campaign insanely hard?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by darthbobvilla, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthbobvilla

darthbobvilla Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2006
    i am playign the pc and i must say i had to chaet cause there was no way in hell that i would have finished the campaign..

i loved the game and all but the ai is sometimes completely dumb and it made the game real hard and frustrating...so i used the dark side and cheated ...lol

case in point in the coruscant level the level started fine but when i had to go to the library and save it all hell broke lose and like 15000 jedis popped out of nowhere and on top of that after saving the library you had to kill even more...tlak about a pain in the behind..

the graphics are great and storyline awesome but when i was in the library my troopers were mostly everywhere except focusing on helping me deal with the jedis...kinda sad....and the way i looks at it it got worse ont eh levels after that where tons of npc's were coming to get you...how can you deal with this and the game was on normal to top that...

i am a big fan of fps but it was the same way with republic commando and now BF2 the ennemy ai is to aggressive and my allies ai are too dumb to help properly....

what did you guys do ?

Aragorn edit: Better suited to this existing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.