main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Do we try to go to the Star Wars cel. in Indy?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedibri, Mar 1, 2002.

?

Do we try to go to the Star Wars cel. in Indy?

Poll closed Apr 1, 2002.
  1. No I can't

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe I'll have to check

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Yes without question

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
  2. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    I voted yes. What eles would I vote? All Fanforce's have been invited to a part after the convention at the Hyatt in downtown Indy.
    They think the Fanforce's will get a discount on tickets. This may be a once and a liftime chance. I REALLY want to go. I have talked my wife into going. So lets do it. It could be a fun trip!

3. galen-kenobi

galen-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    I will be there.

4. TK670

TK670 Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2002
    I will be attending, staying at the Hampton Inn, about two blocks away from ICC. May have room in the van for one or two more if interested in carpooling. Hotel room full, though. I'm staying Thursday night in a smaller hotel between here and Indy, then Friday and Saturday in Indy.

See everyone at the meeting...

5. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Just got married in Dec. so money is tight. If there was a car pool or something, we could try to go. My husband is the SW fanatic of our family, but I am actually interested in going to CII. Maybe it could be an official Fan Force trip or something. I have planned trips for groups on many occasions in the past, and they have all been succesful ventures. My mom also used to be a travel agent, and stil has contacts at AAA that could give us deals. I could put together some info. about hotels, van rental(or bus if we get that many people?) and stuff like that and bring it to the meeting next week. Anyone interested?

6. tk325

tk325 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2002
    <-----**used to be TK670**

Had to change my user ID, got my new ID from the 501st.

www.501st.com

7. galen-kenobi

Feb 18, 2002
    I'm assuming you're taking your stormtrooper costume to the Celebration. Even though I would love to have such a costume, I'm cheap so it will be Jedi robes for me. Anyone else taking a costume to the Celebration?

8. tk325

tk325 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2002
    Nothing wrong with Jedi Robes, I'm sure you'll be much 'cooler' than me. :D

9. galen-kenobi

Feb 18, 2002
    True, the robes are 'cooler', but they're still pretty warm with 3 layers. How warm I don't know, since they probably won't be finished until next week. Still, stormtroopers will always be cool!

10. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Yes, I will be attending. Though I don't have much besides a couple of jedi outfits. Still, it should be an absolute blast.

11. jedi_lady1

jedi_lady1 Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2001
    I think i am already there lol...Have my tickets (and anyone who thinks that they will get discount tickets are short a few marbles..sorry ) staying at the hampton inn too...the number in my room changes day to day as i am coordinating people from VA.
    I think we need a columbus party there :)
    will be in daala and a dark jedi with perhaps a surprise costume too...hope to see everyone there

12. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.