main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Do we want to start a lineup?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jaina02, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina02

Jaina02 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 1999
    Well, I guess we could discuss it at our meeting, but who would be interested if we did?

2. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    I was going to start one of these threads.

I unfortunately, however, would not be able to be much help, seeing as I can't easily come to Houston too often.

I'm very concerned about getting tickets. Depending on the actual date and time of when they go on sale, I probably won't be able to go to a theater in Houston to get my tickets. So, I don't know what I am going to do if we can't get them online.

3. PolloDiablo

PolloDiablo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    I am so ready for a lineup, I've got my icechest & sleeping bag and i'm ready to do some camping. Lets get this thing rolling.

4. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Alright, so more and more it is beginning to look like tomorrow is *the* day. Finally.

Who's lining up, where, and when?

I would give anything to be able to line up at Gulf Pointe 30 tonight. *Sigh*

Question: I am seriously considering sending my mother out to AMC tomorrow to get me some midnight tickets. I will also be attempting to purchase them online, depending on when they go on sale. My question is: does anyone know anything about the line at AMC? Has anyone inquired about it or does anyone know if there is/will be a line? I'm wondering if my mother showing up when the tickets go on sale tomorrow will be too late.

???

5. Master-Omaj-Kadub

Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 22, 2000
    ....A line up....hmmmm? That is interesting...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.