main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Do West-Siders want to stay spoiler-free for Episode III?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediBith, Sep 23, 2002.

?

Do West-Siders want to stay spoiler-free for Episode III?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Yes! -- This is our last chance to have any surprises!!

66.7%
  2. No! -- Why bother, we've all seen Episode IV, after all...

20.0%
  3. Unsure -- maybe on plot, but I'm curious about ship designs, costumes, etc.

13.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
  2. TIE1138

TIE1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    Since nothing major will be released for a long while, I have somewhat allowed myself into the spoiler forum for the time being. Once the good stuff starts getting posted, you can all help me out of there ;).

3. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I could try...
    I doubt I could though...I'll be too curious after awhile :D

4. ajthelegend

ajthelegend Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2002
    I'm with JediLona, I can try but ultimately I will be drawn to the power of the dark side haha...

5. MyreAlonde

MyreAlonde Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2002
    Theres only one was that I'll open my eyes to any of the New Star Wars stuff, and that's if I'm working on it for ILM. If that particular dream isn't realized, then I'll be content without knowing a damn thing. Even trailers.

Jeff

6. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    Before Eps I and II came out, I went cold turkey off of all my Star Wars sites in my efforts to stay spoiler-free. I therefore ended up seeing trailers for both by accident, while taking my little guy to see long-forgotten kiddie flicks. I can still remember the thrill, though, at being surprised seeing the "LucasFilmLtd" logo come up and hearing familiar sounding music for that first Ep I trailer experience. The audience erupted: screaming and clapping. It was like being at a 12:01 a.m. premiere of the actual film. For me, knowing as little as possible heightens the excitement and anticipation (my boyfriend Bernie thought I showed amazing strength B4 Ep. II, buying mags and toys WITHOUT even looking at them 'til the day after I saw it). So, *accidental* viewings of trailers excepted, I'm with Jeff.

7. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    BTW Jeff and others interested/qualified -- ILM will be in LA looking to hire this week:
    ILM
    Good luck!
    JediBith/liz

8. LuminariUnduli

LuminariUnduli Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    no, no, no - i don't want to know [face_devil]

i want it all to be a surprise... [face_shocked]

Look - what I made !

[image=http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/23c12d52/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/WestSide+of+the+Force+-+LA.jpg?bcd9Eu9Ay0Tu1Zwd]

9. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Since I review books for a bookstore in San Diego, I will get the novelization a month in advance -- and yeah, I'll read it! LOL

Helen

10. MyreAlonde

Sep 22, 2002
    i do know about ILM coming here to recruit, unfortunatly I don't have the expereince to land me one of the jobs they're looking to fill. Next week i think im just gonna drive up to San Raph and hang on the gate into the ranch untill they hire me. who wants to go with?

Jeff

11. DARTH_YAR

DARTH_YAR Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2002
    HECK NOOO!!!

12. TIE1138

TIE1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    I'm with ya Jeff! ;)

13. MyreAlonde

Sep 22, 2002
    Dude, I'm such a slacker, I should get some materials together before I go hangin on any gates. For real I'll go, but not yet. I'm not ready.

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.