Do you find sports boring when one person/team dominates?

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by NYCitygurl, Jan 30, 2007.

?

Do you find sports boring when one person/team dominates?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Yes 11 vote(s) 23.4%
No 1 vote(s) 2.1%
Depends on who the dominator is 35 vote(s) 74.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango10 Force Ghost

star 5
    OFT. Yankees suck.
  2. timmoishere Force Ghost

star 6
    I hate the Yankees, the Lakers, the Patriots and, back in the day, I hated Jordan's Bulls.
  3. packerfansam Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sometimes. If it's my team, of course not. For example, I'm a Red Wings fan and I'm loving the wave they're riding, and when Jeff Gordon was dominating NASCAR, it was great for me. Sometimes even if it's not my favorite team, I won't mind that much - I've always had a soft spot for the Yankees so when they were always on top, I was okay with it (but I'm a Brewers fan, so make no mistake, I'd much rather have them be on top any day), until it came out that they'd been cheating all along, I was okay with the Patriots winning all those Super Bowls (now I can't stand them), I've never really had an issue with the Celtics, and no one seems to have any problem with Tiger Woods. However, I hate the Lakers with a passion, and it makes me sick to watch Jimmie Johnson and Kyle Busch win just about every NASCAR race there is anymore, mostly because one was caught cheating and the other is an ass. So, after that extremely long post, in summary, it depends.
  4. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
  5. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.