main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Do you guys have fan film projects?

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by TyR-AnuS, Jul 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DorkmanScott

DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Our fan film is in dire jeopardy right now as we have no camera to shoot with. But the costumes are being finalized even as I type this, props collected, and script locked.

Obviously we've got special effects pretty well in the bag on the compositing end, getting our 3D up to snuff, and getting powerful enough machines to handle it.

With ANY LUCK, we're talking May 2003.

In all likelihood, Christmas 2003.

More time to brace yourselves for the next revolution. Use it wisely and prepare. ;)

EDIT: How come I'M always the one to start off the second page when I post?

Weird.

M. Scott

2. frosthsky

frosthsky Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 2, 2002
    I'm currently doing all sorts of preparations for a Star Wars fan film I have renamed "Star Wars: Destiny" - the story of a Bounty Hunter capable of using both sides of the Force in complete balance - not a Jedi, but not a Sith.

I'm trying to give the movie some original material not seen in other fanfilms as well as interesting links to a well known Star Wars game.

I'm not sure when I will start production, but if things are set up quickly, I might start recording early next month.

It's my first film and I want it to be good ^_^

3. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    I've been writing the script to a film I hope to shoot very soon. It's a crossover, and I think that most of the people here will get a kick out of it. I've never seen someone attept something like this, either, so that's a plus. :D More details will I make available when there are more to give (and reveal the storyline, I can).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.