main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Do you have proof of "a victim of order 66's" survival? Post it here

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jimbob12, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbob12

Jimbob12 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2007
    There are many claims that Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, and even Aayla Secura escaped from death, though it seems as if they are killed. You can talk about it here and pictures would be great.

Here is a picture that shows that plo koon may have made it from his crashed starfighter alive.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b7/Plo_Koon_Survival.jpg

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. LordVader66

LordVader66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    How in the Force could Aayla Secura have survived? She got blasted my numerous clones way longer than it would take for her to be killed. Bly's attack on Secura was brutal.

Mace Windu is dead as a door nail.

Plo Koon's fighter was engulfed in flames. That picture you posted seems completely non canon.

And Shaak Ti did survive the raid on the Jedi Temple. The deleted scene in RotS where Vader kills her is not canon. She makes an appearence in the game/novel crossover Force Unleashed, coming in 2008.

3. Jimbob12

Jul 3, 2007
    Im not saying he did, I just found that picture on Wiki. Im just seeing what everyone thinks. I saw on supershadow that mace survived, but after I found out that SS was a load of bantha poo-doo, I wrote a comic about what would have happened.

4. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    The proof is also on Wookiepedia.

Aqinos
    Klossi Anno
    Koffi Arana
    Darrin Arkanian
    Beldorion
    Ood Bnar
    Ashka Boda
    Niebur Boton
    Empatojayos Brand
    Maris Brood
    Drun Cairnwick
    Caryn
    Bol Chatak
    Tsui Choi
    Roblio Darté
    Ameesa Darys
    "Death Star prisoner"
    Lexi Degarienne
    Ekria
    Neth Enasteri
    Fable Astin's mother
    Jastus Farr
    Minos Fel'Kona
    Siadem Forte
    Kota
    Maw
    Fy-Tor-Ana
    Geith
    A'Sharad Hett
    Kai Hudorra
    Ikrit
    Ylenic It'kla
    Darrus Jeht
    Sian Jeisel
    Dass Jennir
    Jerec
    Drakka Judarrl
    Judarrl's Master
    Taj Junak
    Talasea Jedi
    "Justice" Jedi
    Kai Justiss
    K'Kruhk
    Danaan Kerr
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Ephaan Kenzon
    Ydra Kilwallen
    Iwo Kulka
    An'ya Kuro
    Last Curator of Records
    Drake Lo'gaan
    Ma'kis'shaalas
    Callista Ming
    Dama Montalvo
    Garen Muln
    Noirah Na
    Deran Nalual
    Nos'lyn
    Ferus Olin
    Jax Pavan
    Plett
    Shadday Potkin
    Qid Proko
    Qu Rahn
    Tyneir Renz
    T'ra Saa
    Joc Sah
    Corwin Shelvay
    Echuu Shen-Jon
    Roan Shryne
    Ranik Solusar
    Olee Starstone
    Morvet Storm
    Bultar Swan
    Dorn Tavers
    Tholme
    Shaak Ti
    Travgen
    Axton Tredway
    Urootar
    Unnamed Padawan
    Halagad Ventor
    Vergere
    Verpine Jedi
    Vima-Da-Boda
    Quinlan Vos
    "Wonder Woman" Jedi
    Sia-Lan Wezz
    Yoda
    Zao
    Zonder

There were some Jedi whose fate after Order 66 was unknown. Among them were

Depa Billaba
    Iri Camas
    Thracia Cho-Leem
    Joclad Danva
    Tallisibeth Enwandung-Esterhazy
    Glynn-Beti
    Kina Ha
    Bardan Jusik
    Coleman Kcaj
    Sha Koon
    Etain Tur-Mukan
    Even Piell
    Saldith
    Ulu Ulix
    Voolvif Monn

However, many were killed later on in the Jedi Purge. The most noteworthy survivors to ANH include Obi-wan, Yoda, K'Kruhk, Callistina Ming, Brand, Ood Bnar and Ikrit. The others such as Quinlan Vos, A'Sharred Hett and Depa Billaba are unknown at this time.

whostheBossk likes this.
  5. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    Don't forget Ylenic It'kla. He died in ANH when Alderaan was destroyed.

6. Jimbob12

Jul 3, 2007
    Im not much of a gamer, but theNew Game that takes place in the Dark Times, Force Unleashed, is that canon, or did some dude just make that up?

7. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Force Unleashed will be canon-when it's released.

Video games (with the exception of things like Battlefront 2 Instant Action levels :p) are canon.

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Correct me if I am wrong, but gameplay isn't canon in games but cutscenes are? That's what I had read in Lit anyway.

9. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    I think that's how it works.

10. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    Why would cut scenes be canon? They were cut, therefore they never "took place" in the film. For example, Shaak Ti's death. As far as we know at the end of ROTS, she's still alive and gets hunted down later.

11. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
    I agree, cut scenes can't be canon. For whatever reason they were cut, they never happened as far as the audience is concerned. Shaak Ti is alive and will appear in the Force Unleashed Game, as I think someone above me mentioned.

12. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    you've got it wrong, dude. Cut scenes in games are the cinematic scenes that "cut away" from gameplay. :p

13. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Oct 3, 2004
    Then it's "cutscenes" like LAJ posted. Regardless, games are rarely canon.

14. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    zomg, lack of a space. :p

Either way, cutscenes are canon. Even Bf2's. :p

15. darth-sinister

Jun 28, 2001
    Deleted scenes are officially considered non canon. In the case of Shaak Ti, both death scenes are not in the final film. Thus her existence was left open-ended. Because she will appear in "The Force Unleashed", those two death scenes are now rendered moot as far as Lucasfilm is concerned. All Lucas cares about is that there are no Jedi in the OT, other than those we see. The others aren't that important to his story.

16. Jedsithor

Jedsithor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 2005
    Padme's deleted scenes from ROTS are considered canon...basically if an alternate version of a deleted scene appears in the movie, then the deleted scene isnt canon, whereas if a scene is cut due to time constraints or pacing, then generally it is canon, though it's usually decided later on...Shaak Ti's fate however was done in two different ways, both of which didn't make it into the movie and given that she appears in Force Unleashed, neither of those scenes are considered canon.

As for video games...well the stories are considered canon and usually, if there is a light or dark story, LFL goes with lightside for canon (like in KOTOR) so while specific gameplay elements may not be canon, the overall story usually is. Now I don't consider any EU to be canon personally, but officially speaking, if it appears in the databank at starwars.com, it's canon....at least until the next retcon :p

whostheBossk likes this.
  17. voodoopuuduu

voodoopuuduu Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 22, 2004
    Yeah, It seems things are canon unless you can shoot a canon ball through them. [face_laugh]

18. Spazz

Spazz Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2007
    Question: Whats the difference between Canon and Non-Canon?
    I'm Clueless.

Another Question: Didn't Quinlan Vos Move his Troops to Boz Pity during Revenge of the sith after Salucecami Fell to the Sepratists? Another Thing, After the clonewars and order 66 didn't Quinlan Vos survive and become a Sith?

-Spazz.

19. darth-sinister

Jun 28, 2001
    Canon is things that are official. Non-canon is not official.

Quinlan Vos pretended to go to the dark side and become a Dark Acolyte, working with another fallen Jedi named Sora Bulq. They had joined Dooku and it was Vos' intent to find out who was Darth Sidious. Vos had turned evil, but managed to pull himself back, abliet barely. Following his duel with Bulq, Vos went to Boz Pity to render his assistance. But then he himself went to Kashyyyk to aid Yoda and Luminara Unduli (sp) in fighting with the Wookiees. He was nearly killed during Order 66, but was rescued by his friends. He, Master Tholme and Quinlan's wife and child went into hiding shortly thereafter. Their fates are unknown, but a possible canon story has Vos showing up as a ghost and watching Han and Chewie during a mission they under took.

20. IUCHEWIE

IUCHEWIE Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 1999
    i agree that the pic does not seem to be canon...

also, this brings up a good point - when is a deleted scene canon and when is it not?

21. LordVader66

Aug 30, 2005
    Deleted scenes aren't canon, period. Now scenes that were deleted in the saga actually ever happened in the GFFA. It can give us an idea where Lucas was going, such as with Padme's character in RotS, but we don't know that Padme was actually part of starting in the rebellion because their is no proof in the films.

22. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Oct 3, 2004
    Exactly. Deleted scenes never happened and are therefore never canon.

23. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    I really do hope that the live action TV series has stories about Jedi survives of Order 66 because I think there's a lot of interesting stories to be told.

24. IUCHEWIE

IUCHEWIE Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 1999
    fair enough. does this mean that NONE of the books (with the exception of the zahn trilogy) are canon either?

25. LordVader66

Aug 30, 2005
    The star wars novels are canon. The second highest level. The films, scripts and what Lucas says are the first. EU is something Lucas signs off on, but wouldn't neccessarily happen in his world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.