main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Do you have these rare sw books?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by chissdude10, Jan 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamSolusar

KamSolusar Jedi Grand Master star 2

Mar 8, 2001
    I`ve got a little childen book, called "The Adventures of Teebo". It is about little Teebo rescuing some baby ewoks from evil creatures. It was written by Joe Johnston in 1984.

By the way, in this book, a sistermoon of Endor is mentioned. Is this mentioned anywhere else?

Kam

2. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    I haven't a clue if they are rare or not, but I have:
    1. Marvel paperback adapation of TESB, (where Yoda looks totally different, long white hair!)
    2. Once Upon A Galaxy, (making of TESB)
    3. The Making of ROTJ
    4. Skywalking,The Life and Films of George Lucas, by Dale Pollock
    5. TESB and ROTJ Storybooks, written for kids I guess, beautiful color photographs, TESB one has Darth Vader on the cover and the ROTJ one has Luke on the cover fighting on Jabba's sail barge.
    6. TESB Notebook
    7. An ESB coloring book
    8. Star Wars Journal-The Fight for Justice
    9. Star Wars Galaxy of Fear, City of the Dead
    10. A Scholastic novelization of TPM
    11. Star Wars Missions #1, Assault on Yavin Four, #2, Escape from Thyferra, #3 Attack on Delrakkin
    That's all I can remember for now.

3. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    endor actually has 9 moons which orbit the gas-giant endor/tana.

4. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    ...And several of them are also forest moons. I wonder what they're like?

TC

5. Mavrick889

Mavrick889 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 1999
    The year was 1999. I was in London, England for spring break with my family, and decided to make it my project to locate these two books while over there. Unfortunately, I was out of luck, as no stores seemed to carry it. The publisher's hq was only a block or two from our hotel, but they were closed for the weekend, just as we were set to leave. Depressed, I looked out the window of a taxi and saw a billboard for a brand new online British mega bookstore (that has since gone out of business...forget the name...but it was a 3 letter acronym). I jotted down the URL, and as soon as I got back to NJ, I went online and low and behold, the store had several copies of the collection containing both the first and 2nd books. I ordered, and on May 18, recieved it in the mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.