main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Do You Know the Way to .....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jul 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Don't give up. I was somehow convinced to go to a movie tonight instead of staying home and doing things like bake cookies and come up with directions that will be easy to follow. But the movie was great. Batman Begins.

Tomorrow while Darkside cookies bake I will send out info.

Golda

2. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    Humm...

Cutting it a bit close... I wont have access to a computer after 2pm today. I have some running around to do, and planned on heading to the festivities immediatly after. I guess, I will check just before I head out... hopefully directions will be PM'ed. ;)

3. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Here's what Cheryl sent me, so these directions will do for now??

"as near as I can tell:

in Visalia, on Mooney, take TULARE west until you get to LINWOOD, turn right... after that, it gets a bit fuzzy... Barry said Linwood sort of splits (with a divider) it's not far, bear right, private road? Something about duplexes and his car will be visible with Grevious eyes (cardboard sunscreen in windshield???)

... if I get there first, I could talk you in, if you have a cell phone? If you don't, I can try to watch for you... what do you drive?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.