Do you like Golden Corral? Do you like Dressing in Costume?

Discussion in 'Indianapolis, IN' started by Shara, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R2-B9 Jedi Knight

star 3
    bumpity bump bump, to the top of the list we go...

Just a reminder to those attending, TONIGHT is the night. See ya there, I will be there about 6 PM.

R2-B9
  2. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    I should be there about that time also
  3. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    Unless someone would be willing to pick me up from work, take me home, and then take me down there....I probably won't be there. Or I get a rental car. I've been considering that after the fiasco I had this morning (I just got to work 5 minutes ago *sigh*)

EDIT: By the way, just got a call from Cora, my contact at Golden Corral. They have taken up a collection for us to giv eto Riley. I told her to give it to Ron if I'm not there.
  4. Hoot Jedi Knight

star 1
    Grimes and myself will be present. He will be wearing a TIE pilot costume, and I will be present in my Special Ops Stormtrooper costume.
  5. QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Master

star 4
    Ron calls me despirate for a trooper-wranger, so I went.... thanks for being patient for my first time really helping out with armour.... sorry about that little dude who kept trying to bust your noggin with the balloon-lightsaber... i promise to do better next time.

(ps... now my head AND my tummy hurt)
  6. R2-B9 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I for one had fun. Even if I was surrounded by imperials.. :)

Not bad fried chicken. I'll have to go and put a dent in the supply one night when I'm not dead tired!

R2-B9
  7. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for coming out and helping Karen...I know you were not feeling great. I also would like to thank you for defending me from those balloon lightsabers :D

Thanks George for becoming Jorg Sacul again and for leting me sign autographs on your back :)

A paddie thanks to Hoot and Grimes for coming out and helping also.

We were able to raise some more money for Riley and I will count it later today and give a total.
  8. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for going everyone, and I deeply apologize for not being there. I really wanted to go and feel bad for not, but with no transportation, it makes things difficult. Hopefully after I go to Evansville tomorrow I'll be coming home with a newer car.

I for one commend everyone for going out, and I know the people at Golden Corral really appreciated it.
  9. Hoot Jedi Knight

star 1
    Not a problem for being there. I can be availiable for more Golden Corral appearances, as well. :)
  10. R2-B9 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Fix that @#!!!ing shoulder snap, mister!

Jorg Sacul
  11. Hoot Jedi Knight

star 1
    LOL! I'm sorry, yeah, it was being a pain in the ass!
  12. QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Master

star 4
    yea, Hoot... i was hearing that "clankity-clank" of armour hitting the floor in my sleep.... lol... just kidding!

;)
  13. Hoot Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hardy har har..... my cloned ribs are tightning from laughing so hard! :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.