main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Do you like Golden Corral? Do you like Dressing in Costume?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Shara, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R2-B9

R2-B9 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    bumpity bump bump, to the top of the list we go...

Just a reminder to those attending, TONIGHT is the night. See ya there, I will be there about 6 PM.

R2-B9

2. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    I should be there about that time also

3. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Unless someone would be willing to pick me up from work, take me home, and then take me down there....I probably won't be there. Or I get a rental car. I've been considering that after the fiasco I had this morning (I just got to work 5 minutes ago *sigh*)

EDIT: By the way, just got a call from Cora, my contact at Golden Corral. They have taken up a collection for us to giv eto Riley. I told her to give it to Ron if I'm not there.

4. Hoot

Hoot Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    Grimes and myself will be present. He will be wearing a TIE pilot costume, and I will be present in my Special Ops Stormtrooper costume.

5. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Ron calls me despirate for a trooper-wranger, so I went.... thanks for being patient for my first time really helping out with armour.... sorry about that little dude who kept trying to bust your noggin with the balloon-lightsaber... i promise to do better next time.

(ps... now my head AND my tummy hurt)

6. R2-B9

R2-B9 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Well, I for one had fun. Even if I was surrounded by imperials.. :)

Not bad fried chicken. I'll have to go and put a dent in the supply one night when I'm not dead tired!

R2-B9

7. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Thanks for coming out and helping Karen...I know you were not feeling great. I also would like to thank you for defending me from those balloon lightsabers :D

Thanks George for becoming Jorg Sacul again and for leting me sign autographs on your back :)

A paddie thanks to Hoot and Grimes for coming out and helping also.

We were able to raise some more money for Riley and I will count it later today and give a total.

8. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Thanks for going everyone, and I deeply apologize for not being there. I really wanted to go and feel bad for not, but with no transportation, it makes things difficult. Hopefully after I go to Evansville tomorrow I'll be coming home with a newer car.

I for one commend everyone for going out, and I know the people at Golden Corral really appreciated it.

9. Hoot

Apr 27, 2002
    Not a problem for being there. I can be availiable for more Golden Corral appearances, as well. :)

10. R2-B9

R2-B9 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Fix that @#!!!ing shoulder snap, mister!

Jorg Sacul

11. Hoot

Apr 27, 2002
    LOL! I'm sorry, yeah, it was being a pain in the ass!

12. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    yea, Hoot... i was hearing that "clankity-clank" of armour hitting the floor in my sleep.... lol... just kidding!

;)

13. Hoot

Apr 27, 2002
    Hardy har har..... my cloned ribs are tightning from laughing so hard! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.