Do you like the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer?

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by NYCitygurl, Oct 21, 2008.

?

Do you like the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Yes 30 vote(s) 24.2%
No 36 vote(s) 29.0%
Haven't read it 58 vote(s) 46.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
  2. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    I'd like to change my previous post to no as I have started reading Anne Rice's the Vampire Chronicles. These books are much much better on so many levels. The twilight movies are a disgrace. Why does Edward have to look so metrosexual?
  3. padawanlissa Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes. I didn't read them until very recently, and I did not think that I would like them, but I actually really enjoyed them.
  4. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    Just to add to my previous post, I really enjoy watching "True Blood." Smart writing, great characters, and sexy.
  5. arwen_sith Force Ghost

star 4
    Haven't read it and don't plan to. From what I've read about the books, they wouldn't be my kind of thing anyway.
  6. Nevermind Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I don't like Anne Rice, either.
  7. Ermione-de-Verne Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I`ve read first book, the end of the fourth and seen two movies[face_not_talking] I think it`s one of the most boing stories I`ve ever read
    But I like Emmet and Carlisle. They are soooo... emmm... don`t know, but I like them [face_blush]
  8. ahhhrealmia Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yiiick, they are so terrible. I read them so I would have some basis for criticizing them. While I will admit that the 3rd one wasn't as terrible as the others, they were all pretty lame.
  9. MaraForever Jedi Knight

star 1
    Never watched the movies, never read the books. I don't think I'm missing out at all. There are so many books I'd rather read.
  10. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    Haven't read em, have no desire to.

I have however been forced to go to the movies... ok Eclipse and the first one!

11. JediVegeta Force Ghost

star 4
    I thought I posted, but I must have forgot to. Anyway, "No". I tried reading the books, but the writing style grated at me. I then, at the request of my cousins, went with them to see the move (first one) and was indifferent. Just isn't/wasn't all that great.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.