main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Do you need rooms?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by elvenvoices, Sep 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elvenvoices

elvenvoices Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2003
    Hey,
    Due to a mix up with rooms when we initally booked for C3, we only got three nights at the Westin, instead of the four we needed. We've remedied this and book else where, but I still have the reservation. It's for April 20 through 23rd. Before I released the reservation, I wanted to know if anyone needed these rooms?

It's a:

1 KING
    TRADITIONAL NON-SMOKING HEAVENLY BED ARMOIRE WITH TV SPACIOUS 2 LINE SPKPHN W/DATAPRT, TRADITIONAL KING-RICHLY APPOINTED OVERSIZED GUEST ROOMS W/23 4 SQ. FT. OF SPACE. CONTEMPORARY FURNISHINGS for 229.00 a night.

You can PM me and we can figure out how we can honesty get you into these rooms. I didn't book through GenCon so they are more expensive, but the Westin for those who didn't go to the Convention last time is connected Via Sky Walk to the Convention Center, and is right on Capitol, across street from the Convention Center.

I've got these rooms, if anyone is in need. It's only three nights, as opposed to four nights, so you'd have to book another room for the fourth night.

EV :)

2. elvenvoices

elvenvoices Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2003
    Thanks all if you looked. :) Noone responed, so I'm going to release these rooms. :)

EV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.